Senior Human Resource Professional with 20+ years of advanced experience as a Business Partner, Strategic Director, and Consultant.
A Senior Certified HR Professional with a history advising senior leadership and key stakeholders in the areas of organizational
development, human capital management, process improvement, training, recruitment, and employee relations. Demonstrated success
increasing productivity by implementing "skills inventory" based training. Well versed in creating recognition programs resulting in
increased employee engagement. Adept in spearheading diversity initiatives, increasing minority representation by 40%. Strengths
include working in both unionized & non-unionized environments.
Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SurveyMonkey, Oracle, iCIMS, ADP, Taleo, PeopleSoft, Kronos
2012 - Present
One stop talent management solutions company offering market insight and talent attraction. Industry-focused consultants work
closely with their functional practice counterparts to provide informed search services.
Director - Strategic HR Business Partner
• Facilitated daily HR Operations for the international firm including establishing HR Principles, recruiting, training, and compliance strategies, employee relations, and HR SME consultation
• Report directly to the CFO and manage 3 HR Generalist, 1HR Coordinator and 6 Recruiters
• Designed and lead the recruitment, performance management, and talent development strategies
• Cultivated a "Need Analysis" and "Skills Inventory" for 12 team members and training programs which in turn increased
productivity by 32%
• Spearheaded and championed diversity and inclusion initiatives to increase minority representation by 40% companywide
• Crafted an employee data system focused on recognition and retention programs over a 3-year period which reflected a 25%
increase in employee engagement
• Mobilized and implement performance reviews, quality metric, individual and team goals
• Analyzed recruiting initiatives including sourcing, cost efficiencies, tenure and performance while ensuring departments
stayed under budget
• Hosted bi-annual employee workshops that were designed to focus on new hire training and onboarding process
• Created 30,60 and 90-day Performance Improvement Plans (PIP) for every department, ranging in group focused campaigns
of 6 employees or more
• Researched market trends and forecast innovations in technology and recruiting techniques
• Cultivated businesses resilience, network relationships and partnership for business purposes
2008 - 2012
Redefined HR is a boutique human resources consulting firm offering expertise in corporate compliance, regulation and governance.
Human Resources Business Partner - Consultant
• collaborating with client to design safety procedures, streamline processes, and implement HR strategies to achieve business
• Streamlined work analysis and optimization programs to increase functionality and employee productivity per square foot, in a 50,000 sq. ft. retail facility.
• Created efficiency plans to promote process improvements and increase productivity.
• Designed and documented OSHA safety procedures, including Hazmat, fire, CO2, and other facility guidelines.
• Implemented negotiation strategy on behalf of client that revitalized union discussions and effectively achieved business
• Liaised with union leaders to effectively define HR laws and company rules.
2007 - 2008
Built in 1985, the Wyndham Princeton Forrestal Hotel and Conference Center was a business complex housing a 364-room hotel and private conference and corporate training centers.
Executive Administrator, Housekeeping - Operations
• Oversaw all HR Functions and policies comprising of FMLA, payroll, benefits and productivity for a 200+ staff
• Sourced, recruited, interviewed, hired, on-boarded and trained new employees
• Directed all aspects of operations with housekeeping including managing 42 employees and a $1.5M budget
• Executed employee resolution strategies and handled all Performance improvement plans and issues
• Enforced workplace safety guidelines according to federal, state and OSHA regulations
2002 - 2007
IBM is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 employees serving clients in 170
Human Capital Executive, Housekeeping - Palisades Conference Center
• Managed human resources and operations for IBM's housekeeping department with 407,000sq. ft, 206 luxury guest rooms
and a $1M budget.
• Streamlined and led a team of 38 employees and handled all recruiting efforts as well.
• Mediated all safety compliance, OSHA, Hazmat, MSDS EEOC, and Health Laws
2000 - 2001
Courtyard by Marriott is a brand of hotels owned by Marriott International. They are a mid-priced range of hotels designed for business travelers but also accommodates families.
Executive Director, Operations
• Directed housekeeping department with 48 total employees and 354 rooms including human resources and recruitment
• Oversaw payroll and benefit duties including deductions, garnishments and FSLA classifications