Employee/Labor Relations Executive Consulting and Change Management Talent and Succession Planning
Compensation and Leveling Equity Performance Improvement Human Resources Analytics
● Business Acumen- understands business needs and HR's role in reducing risk by recruiting quality people, preventing employment violations and leading as a business consultant.
● Data Analytics - capable of creating and interpreting complex spreadsheets, generating chart-based snapshots for data analysis, and creating presentations for varying levels of leadership throughout the organization. Able to identify KPIs and interpret metrics for organizational strategy.
● People Leader- Exceptional personnel manager. Leads and mentors' direct reports with direct feedback and coaching. Emphasizes attention to detail, time management and teamwork.
● Technical Skills - Skilled with Excel, Microsoft Project, ADP, Workday and Cornerstone.
Provides leadership, direction and expertise in developing and executing human resources and employee relations initiatives, for Google Cloud and supports 30,000 employees across North America.
● Partners with business leaders to evaluate and approve re-organizations, restructures and performance improvement plans to ensure equity and compliance with company policy. Manages large scale reorganizations consisting of up to 1,000 employees across multiple countries.
● Performs adverse impact analysis to ensure reorgs are equitable in relation to Title VII across the organization. Creates communication plans in partnership with department leaders to ensure the flow of controlled information.
● Investigates and recommends the appropriate disciplinary measures for all cases related to Title VII, fraud, unlawful harassment and interpersonal conflict. Partners with People Partners in reviewing compensation and promotion equity.
● Developed strong credibility by evaluating performance plans involving leaders including directors and department managers. Influences and consults leaders at all levels with an unbiased and practical approach, and maintains a data driven approach when making recommendations.
● Performed comp and leveling analysis' using internal market research to identify inconsistences across the organization and presented findings and recommendations to senior leadership.
● Facilitates and mediated non-policy related conflicts between managers and employees. Consults and coach's leadership on employee interactions and org health.
● Contributed analytics, reasoning, best practices, and knowledge of employment law to protect company interests.
Led employee relations consulting strategies for NIKE Worldwide Headquarters and provided support to exempt and hourly associates within WHQ and NIKE retail stores across North America. Managed ER associates assigned to various regions in Canada and the United States supporting 35,000 associates.
● Managed a team of seven (7) specialist in providing support and training to leaders in managing performance, employee relations, recruiting, talent development and staff retention.
● Served as a partner, consultant and ally in complex and confidential workplace matters including compensation analysis', accommodations and FMLA/ADA cases.
● Formed and led a cross-functional team of ER managers and HR Business partners and created and implemented streamlined investigation process, playbook and best practices.
● Reviewed and ensured equitability of performance management for senior leaders in sales, design, engineering and Nike Retail.
● Utilized data and identified trends while consulting with regional leadership. Partnered with regional leadership to ensure diverse candidate slates during business expansions.
Executed senior level consulting strategies for Coca-Cola Worldwide Headquarters and provided remote operations support to 15 Union and Non-Union food and beverage plants and retail stores across Texas, Georgia, California, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Florida, Georgia and Kansas.
● Owned and managed Performance Improvement Process for Corporate partners within Finance, Engineering and Sales. Coached new leaders on creating attainable goals and providing actionable feedback.
● Investigated and recommended the appropriate disciplinary measures for all cases related to Title VII, unlawful harassment, safety, time and attendance and interpersonal conflict. Facilitated meetings between managers and employees involving written counseling and terminations.
● Analyzed internal data that revealed a makeup of only 10% of women and people of color in plant leadership positions. Created succession plans to cultivate new leaders including women and people of diverse backgrounds by partnering high performers with executive mentors within their functional area. As a result, underrepresented groups grew by 20% organizationally.
● Led a cross-functional team of organizational leaders to review and revamp succession and performance management process by identifying KPI's, re-creating job descriptions and standardizing performance review periods across all departments.
● Designed recruiting strategies by identifying additional sources of diverse talent including minority-based interest groups, associations and Historically Black Colleges Universities. Approved the annual dispersal of over $16,000 to use toward conferences, seminars and sponsorships to support the attraction of diverse candidates.
● Led job description and organizational wide compensation review projects using Haygood analysis tools. Organized and managed all trainings in Cornerstone and served as SME.
Coordinated full life-cycle recruiting, new hire orientation, and training for hourly positions including permanent and temporary labor; internal and external candidates.