A dynamic individual with progressive experience in various facets of human resources, people operations, office management and corporate operations. Reliable and success driven team player with strong collaborative and communication skills, the ability to manage cross-functional individuals to ensure long term, productive and successful relationships. A passion for fostering strong interpersonal connections to create successful talent acquisition and employee relations programs. Known for kindness, loyalty, compassion and a unique ability to connect with, and motivate, team members to achieve business objectives and personal goals.
SKILLS AND ABILITY
• Human Resources Management
• Operations/Office Management
• Organization Development
• Employee Relations
• Conflict Resolution
• Talent Acquisition
• Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
• Client and Customer Service
• Benefits Administration
• Payroll Administration
with prestigious and rapidly expanding organizations to create customized, goal -centered and cost-effective staffing and HR solutions.
• Consult with HR and Executive teams to address human resources/employee relations pain points and recruiting challenges.
• Partner with organizations to re-invent and streamline their unique HR programs aimed for success and employee retention. This often includes policy revisions, evaluation of benefits package, compensation programs, paid time off policies and employee relations programs.
• Train and manage in- house support staff on HR administration processes.
• Support all HR administrative functions including; on-boarding, benefits administration/compliance, performance evaluations, employee relations, payroll, training and development.
• Manage complete talent acquisition programs including; create job descriptions/postings, source (active and passive), screen and interviewing candidates. Generate offer letters/employment contracts and manage salary negotiations.
• Managed the development of the Human Resources department following a firm wide restructure. Responsible for the human resource, talent acquisition and employee relations functions for the firm.
• Pioneered various strategic structural and employee initiatives, in collaboration with the VP of the department, to successfully launch our Expert Witness Division.
• Managed talent acquisition for the firm; forecasted staffing needs, developed job descriptions, sourced and screened candidates, attended career fairs, coordinated candidate events, conducted onsite interviews, coached hiring managers on the interview process and assisted with hiring decisions and contract negotiations.
• Conducted new hire orientations and off- boarding exit interviews.
• Assumed full accountability in managing the group health, dental, life, 401K and supplemental benefit programs for employees. Conducted open enrollment meetings and counseled employees on claim issues and plan design interpretation.
• Monitored, evaluated, and counseled team members, across all levels, on employee relations matters including; employee complaints, terminations, performance issues, workers' comp, disability and unemployment.
• Created and published the firms company polices.
• Processed the company payroll and provided salary recommendations to management for new hires, transfers
• Spearheaded the planning of company events, training and development and team building activities.
• Worked closely with the firms CEO, Controller and executive team on various operational and organizational tasks.
Managed all corporate operations functions including; reception desk, hospitality, purchasing, corporate and client travel, facilities, shipping, customer service (internal and external), event logistics, (internal and external), remote offices: property search, set up and maintenance, operations contracts and maintenance
• Responsible for hiring and training corporate service team members.
• Negotiated vendor contracts; car services, car rental agencies, hotels, office supplies and caterers.
• Developed design for new company travel expense tracking software.
• Generated and assessed cost reports and develop budgets for the operations department
• Managed logistics for focus groups; including technology set-up, accounting and client hospitality.