Began career with 9 years of life science staffing agency success that created the drive, sense of
urgency and flexibility to manage fast paced, high volume recruiting projects for employers.
Transitioned into executive search field for 5 years, aligning device and diagnostic companies
with targeted leadership for organization growth and commercialization activities. Gained
expertise in talent pipeline mapping, grew web based and social media sourcing skill set,
executive level networking experience as well as nurtured skills in executive search recruiting
For two and a half years worked on developing targeted talent pipeline for two high-growth start
up device companies pivoting into commercialization stage by successfully identifying,
recruiting, hiring and onboarding employees, utilizing expansive knowledge of the entire
recruiting life-cycle. Positions have included, but are not limited to, executive leadership roles
across the US, Japan and Europe, sales and marketing professionals at varying levels as well as
Today, leverage revolutionary sourcing techniques to identify candidates united with "old school"
recruiting methods to fulfill tough positions in a short time frame.
High volume recruiting with life science and lab instrumentation company.
• Developed candidate pipeline for various areas of the business including roles within genomics, diagnostics, instrumentation, consumables and services business units.
• Effectively complete full life cycle recruiting of 10+ direct hire positions on average each
month such as program and project manager positions, operational and integration
management roles, all levels within marketing and sales, field service and technical
support functions, scientist, as well as software engineers.
• Continuous effort to develop skills in new sourcing methodologies to gain an edge that
allows the ability to quickly identify top talent for hiring manager's preferences.
• Identify and implement use of resources that effectively and efficiently develop talent
pools for hard to fill opportunities.
• Established relationships with hiring managers and candidates through a continuous
• Use both direct recruiting methods combined with cutting edge technology for sourcing
to ensure well versed candidate pipeline for the client.
• Train team members on sourcing strategies and provide weekly insight on new sourcing
• Manage team's career page on LinkedIn, use social influence to gain candidate attention
and leverage network of candidates in the industry to gain referrals.
Accelerated growth cardiac device company.
• Developed best practices for strategic recruiting process, onboarding procedures, and sourcing strategy
• Effectively completed full life cycle recruiting for 18 sales, Clinical trainer positions and operation roles.
• Complete on boarding process with new hires inclusive of sales training coordination and participation, as well as some benefits administration, employee file information, tax
forms, and I-9's.
• Conducted competitive market analysis for sales team.
• Continuous proactive recruiting effort for expansion of company including Physician
Trainers, Quality Control, Regulatory Affairs, Clinical Research, Sales and Marketing.
with specialization in ophthalmology capital equipment.
• Developed best practices for strategic recruiting process, onboarding procedures,
sourcing strategy, requisition/ job development procedures as well as interviewing
process and revised employee record keeping process
• Effectively completed full life cycle recruiting for 55 positions (continuously growing)
throughout organization including sales, marketing, service, administrative, executive,
finance, clinical research, quality, operations, R&D and regulatory affairs departments.
• Complete on boarding process with new hires inclusive of benefits administration,
employee file information, tax forms, and I-9
• Implemented e-verify for company within 2 weeks of project assignment and actively
maintain for the company
• Recently completed a compensation survey for entire company of 75 employees
• Involved in various HR functions including benefits administration, payroll, payroll
deductions, expense reporting, and employee relations.
• Continuous proactive recruiting effort for expansion of company
Executive targeted candidate development organization exclusive to the life science industries
focused on research, sourcing, searching and screening life science candidates
• Recruit senior management and executive level talent for various roles with the medical
device, pharmaceutical, diagnostics, health-care related biotech, medical equipment and instrumentation industries throughout the country and abroad
• Interface with clients, including talent acquisitions, recruiting and hiring managers, to identify search parameters for opportunities within their organization
• Utilize traditional platforms as well as the most popular Web 2.0 sourcing methodologies
to ensure canvassing the entire market for the ideal candidate
• Identify, motivate and deliver high impact talent within a set timeframe for requisitions
• Consulted with BeakerSource in addition to device and diagnostics companies nationally
International staffing organization with niche divisions in clinical and scientific human capital
solutions supporting pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device and clinical research organizations
• Increased revenues by 77% annually
• Grew billable headcount by 50%
• Developed major branding and marketing pieces for the clinical and scientific niche
• Hired, managed and mentored account management and recruiting staff while designing
internal training programs
• Developed clientele for the initiation of business throughout tenure
• Recruited for clinical and scientific positions while demonstrating recruiting techniques
• Managed sales and recruitment activities nationally
International industry leader, providing scientific staffing solutions (contract, permanent and RPO
solutions) to the pharmaceutical, biotech, chemical, personal care and food and beverage
• Doubled revenues within 4 months of hire
• Increased branch revenues from non-profitable billing to exceeding targets by 150%
• Managed a base of 45 clients while developing new business
• Responsible for marketing and client development initiatives for the Triangle, Triad and Eastern North Carolina markets
• Responsible for business and recruitment strategies development and planning
• Oversight and directional leadership of internal recruitment and sales staff
• Create client proposals, contract negotiation and solutions to clients needs
• Continuously involved in recruitment, employee relations, worker's compensation,
billing and collections