Because solving interesting challenges is her thing.
"Tanya never started with a perfect answer, but always made it a point to solve whatever challenge thrown at her in the simplest way possible.” - Mom
... and she's hired over 2,000 people to-date.
To-date, Tanya has hired over 2000 people. She advises and trains leaders nationwide on how to effectively hire awesome teams starting from the top down. She has a knack for understanding candidates and the culture of a company to deliver successful hires.
Tanya prides herself on always taking action, efficiency, details, details, details combined with empathy, strategy, imagination and getting stuff done. Tanya is an execution pro and ensures businesses are operationally effective. Her passion for startups developed from the thrill she gets from watching companies grow and develop. She is also a technology enthusiast and programs on the side.
• Grew company from ground-up including setting strategy an direction of company, modeling and setting the company's culture, built and manage a global team of two (2) recruiters
◦ Industry offerings include recruiting area of devops, full stack, business intelligence (BI), data analytics and big data and data science
◦ Created training material to train recruiters on the latest sourcing strategies
◦ Manage accounting, marketing, IT, infrastructure and social media accounts as well as daily functions
◦ Conduct market research for onboarding of new clientele and grew clients from zero to ten (10) in a three (3) months; service Global Fortune 100 companies and start-ups
• Implements systems such as Xero, OneRecruit and Mighty Recruiter
• Work with clients on overall human resources strategy. Implemented HRIS systems, ATSs, Sourcing tools(LinkedIn Recruiter), and payroll systems at over 30 clients in one year. Advised clients on policies and employment handbooks.
• Responsible for over all recruitment strategy at several clients. Worked with tools Such as Hretual and LinkedIn Recruiter to source candidates. Trained Other recruiters on LinkedIn Recruiter.
• Directed the recruitment strategy and operations across multiple industries including business consulting, technology, engineering and outsourcing solutions for thirty (30) Fortune 100 clients
• Oversaw all aspects of the business intelligence (BI) practice ensuring recruiting strategies were supported by extensive data driven analysis and also measured for impact
• Led a team of three junior (3) recruiting professionals to quickly and efficiently fill positions for critical programs, projects, as well as internal openings; trained on companies technical skills as well as systems and platforms via PowerPoint slides created and one-on-one guidance
◦ Instrumental in driving team to fill over sixty (60) specialized open positions in Q1 2015
◦ Trained, mentored and developed 10 recruiters to execute organization strategy and continuously improve as professionals
• Collaborated with cross-functional teams including executives, stakeholders and hiring managers to develop a deep understanding of requirements and needs then transformed them into qualified candidates
• Aggressively networked with colleagues, existing contacts and on LinkedIn Recruiter, 13K connection-based pool, to grow network of qualified candidates
◦ Spearhead employment advertising campaigns across social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter), job boards and professional publications
• Built recruiting infrastructure by creating and implementing a "factory" with automated processes for resume review, interviewing and submitting offers to qualified candidates; streamlined entire process and maximized efficiencies
◦ Negotiated salaries, benefits and terms of employments in coordination with organization stakeholders
◦ Expertly conducted telephone, in-person and panel interviews with prospective candidates
* Screened for qualified candidates on BI skills to identify true candidates, saved 50% managers time
• Hand-picked to attend senior management STRAP (strategy meeting of company, normally for executive levels) meeting hosted in India; one of a very few non-senior management personnel to attend the meeting
• Drove high-level business goals and strategies through the rapid, efficient recruitment of large numbers of IT professionals for one of the largest IT service companies in the world exceeded goal of twenty (20) per month to over eighty (80) per month
◦ Developed and utilized a diverse set of recruiting techniques including direct sourcing, Boolean search and social networking to recruit qualified IT professionals in the sectors of energy, retail, travel & hospitality and IT sectors
◦ Utilized online resources to continually grow network and fill positions faster including LinkedIn Recruiter
◦ Wrote detailed, targeted job postings that successfully attracted the right candidates
• Worked closely with executives and hiring managers to craft recruiting strategies based on their individual hiring needs, ensuring prospective candidates met their needs and supported business goals
◦ Expertly conducted interviews and negotiated salaries, benefits, and terms of employment
◦ Successfully filled 300+ job requisitions within the first eight (8) months of employment
• Provided training and mentorship to new recruiters ensuring their efficient onboarding and continued development
• Owner and lead project manager overseeing business development, strategy and operations for a small business providing custom website services to corporate and small business clients
◦ Maximized reach and effectiveness of online marketing materials through optimizing Google Analytics and WordPress
◦ Designed targeted, creative websites that created engaging user experiences and effectively grew audience
• Collaborated with clients to create original designs, branding, logos and content that successfully supported their mission and goals; managed 200+ website projects that successfully met and exceeded client needs
• Drove business development through providing exceptional customer service and ensuring positive client outcomes resulting in referrals and repeat business
• Directed troubleshooting and technical support through and after launch of websites and online marketing campaigns
• Provided talent sourcing and recruiting subject matter expertise for small and mid sized companies as a consultant
• Managed multiple functions including office management, administrative, human resources, recruiting and acting as a liaison between departments and business units capitalizing on opportunities to maximize efficiencies across the organization
• Spearheaded structuring the recruitment infrastructure and processes of the company including strategy, techniques, resume review and interview coordination resulting in exponential growth; successfully grew the size of division by 200% through effective recruiting strategies and techniques
◦ Drove the recruiting lifecycle from candidate identification to resume review, interviews, salary negotiation and final offer
◦ Worked closely with company executives to align recruiting strategies and methods with company goals
• Decreased temp-to-hire conversion time from an average of 6-months to 3-months
• Administered learning management system (LearnShare) utilizing its functionality to support business goals Managed highly complex, critical corporate office relocation project successfully maintaining operations through transition