HRIS professional with more than 20 years' experience in Human Resources (HR) and HR technology in both for-profit and not-for-profit organizations in a range of sectors, including financial and legal services, manufacturing, and human rights. Has developed comprehensive knowledge of many HR related systems and processes, including: HRIS/Payroll, Recruiting, Performance Management, Compensation and Benefits, Learning Management, and Onboarding. Has practical experience in all HR functional areas, which enables the successful support of an organization's business goals through strategic management and process consultation and implementation of HR technology and tools. Is able to fluently speak and write in English and Spanish.
• Process Consulting
• Fit Gap Analysis and Implementations
• Process Re-engineering
• Project Management
• Systems Analysis and Management
• Training & Training Documentation Development
• Analyzed system and business requirements to identify vendors that would best meet the organization's
goals. Crafted a comprehensive strategic three-year HRIS plan, including a detailed cost analysis for three different budgetary scenarios.
• Improved usability of the ADP HR Perspectives HR system, by conducting a system wide data cleanup effort and implementing under-used system functionality, resulting in ability to run first accurate IRC Staff
Demographics report for senior management.
• Improved user experience of the recruiting system, Taleo Business Edition, used to hire more than 1000 employees per year, with the creation of an internal career portal, enhancements to the external career site, implementation of new user interface options, and development of email and offer letter templates.
• Initiated and partnered with Director of Operations to modify multiple HR processes, such as HR/Payroll paper flow and data entry; internal and external candidate experience; I-9 processing and maintenance of personnel files, significantly reducing risk of non-compliance exposure.
• Rolled out the SAP Employee Self-Service and Manager Self-Service portal globally as part of a 5-person core project team, fostering higher manager and employee engagement and allowing HR Generalists to assume a business partnership role.
• Facilitated the adoption of these new HR processes through the creation of concise step-by-step training documentation and playback simulations using InfoPak Training Software.
• Drove a concentrated effort to attain an accurate global organizational structure in SAP, which included
developing a process for submitting organizational changes with the use of organizational charting software.
• Created training documentation, and conducted training of 20+ global HR professionals on OrgPublisher.
• Initiated and project managed the search and selection of 3 rd party performance management software to align with the CEO's emphasis on employee development.
• Managed the ADP Enterprise Human Resources/Payroll system. Conducted two significant ADP HR System upgrades and designed and configured the Employee Self Service module. Created advanced management reports using ADP's reporting tool, ReportSmith.
• Implemented 3rd party vendor systems, Taleo Business Edition Applicant Management System and the SelectMinds Alumni Network website.
• Led a project team of HR and IT staff in the creation of key internal company applications like an online Total Compensation and Benefits Statement and Management Reports, resulting in increased HR data