Dedicated Recruiting and HR professional with over 15 years of remote experience , and 22 years of management experience.
policies and procedures. • Created recruiting and HR department from scratch ensuring that
hiring practices and HR policies were legal, fair and in equal in accordance with EEOC guidelines.
• Implemented new hiring practices to increase efficiency.
• HRIS In 2009 was promoted from leading one program to all 15-20. Responsible for
• CRM over 200,000 applications annually as well as dozens of job requisitions.
• Social Media • Created recruiter training and interview materials.
• Provided a team of 40 remote recruiters with mentoring, coaching and
• Benefits Admin
provided actionable feedback.
• ATS Administrator • Communicated professionally and effectively with agents including
• Strategic Planning job offers, onboarding and rescinding offers.
Process applicants' technical screenings, assessments, voice auditions
and telephone interviews.
• Over 90% stick rate.
• Policy & Procedure • Launched American Express client recruiting by determining key
• Time Management performance metrics, managed enrollment in training classes.
• Detail Oriented
CBROADERS@GMAIL.COM @CHRIS_BROADERS 916.580.5575 https://www.linkedin.co
• Project Management • As a brand ambassador answered questions of agents, applicants,
client and recruiting team.
• Talent Acquisition
CSR for 1800Flowers holiday ramps.
• Source to find qualified applicants and invite to apply.
• Screen most qualified applicants to be interviewed by hiring
Owned, operated and managed $600,000 per year independent mailing and shipping center with services that included FedEx, UPS, USPS, mailbox rental,
notary public and misc. sales.
• All facets of employee management including recruiting, hiring,
training, scheduling and termination.
• Created operations and training manuals.
• Selected, ordered and inventoried merchandise.
• Reviewed weekly/monthly financial reports, payroll data and vendor