Talent Acquisition Specialist/ Lead Recruiter with 15+ years of experience in supporting IT and NON-IT needs across enterprise clients and provide corporate recruitment/human resources support. Exceeds recruitment expectations with identifying diverse Talent and all other needs supporting both application development and infrastructure needs. Primary focus on new and proven recruiting strategies to increase revenue and tenure while reducing costs and turnover. Streamline IT processes that create a competitive advantage while adding to the bottom line. A strong leader with strong communication/organization skills, enjoys fast paced/challenging environments, manage priorities/recruiting workflow, and work independently and as an influential team member. Recognized for the ability to employ diplomacy and maneuver solely or work as an integral part of a team effort to achieve goals.
Positions Recruited: All technical positions within any organization: Recruiters, Technical Administrative Assistant, CTO, VP of IT, Technical and non-Technical Project Managers, Helpdesk, Programming Manager, Software Architect/Programmer (Lead), QA Analyst/Engineer (Lead), Project Manager, Business/Systems Analyst, Database Programmer, DBA, GUI Specialist.
Independent/ virtual Recruiter
I provide a portfolio of recruiting services for clients. I specialize in helping clients secure their operations, increase the efficiency in recruiting process with best results.
Proactively sourcing professional candidates for a variety of Technical and Non-Technical positions including Programmers, Analysts, Mobile Application Developers, Systems Development and Operational staff across our Federal Systems organization. Particularly focus on the Homeland Security, Defense/Intel, Critical Infrastructure Customs and Border Protection, DOJ, USDA, and Big Data/Emerging Technologies.
• Engage in full lifecycle recruiting activities.
• Source, Screen, Interview and Evaluate candidates
• Develop sourcing strategies that target the passive candidates and who can quickly generate pools of technical specialists.
• Supports OFCCP and government compliance as it pertains to per-employment candidate selection as well as social networking tools, applicant tracking systems and candidate documentation.
• Utilize expert level knowledge of search methodologies to develop sourcing plans and build robust technical talent pools.
• Screen, document and present qualified candidates to hiring managers and leadership in a formal format.
• Manage and coordinate all communications with candidates during the interview and hiring process. Build and maintain strong relationships with active and passive candidates, as well as hiring managers.
• Execute all facets of recruiting lifecycle including candidate sourcing, presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, closing and initial onboarding.
Reporting Line: RM
• Handling Team of 2 Team leaders. Each Team leader handles 10-12 Account Managers and recruiters.
• Coaching the team on new Staffing Trends.
• Customizing hiring solutions for the customers with Team leads.
• Territory Alignment with in the Team.
• Motivating and coaching the Team towards Performance, Target Achievements, Meeting the needs of Clients.
• Coaching Team in online sales and consultative selling.
• Working with Back end Team, Finance Team, Technical team to resolve issues with the clients.
• Helping the Team in Customizing Hiring solutions.
• Working with the clients in filling their hard to find resources.
• Helping the Team in Online Marketing for their clients. Responses for the Job Ads. Helping them in media products.
• Working with HR managers and Recruiters regarding there challenges
• Working with Product Team, in creating innovative products. Customizing Products as per competitors.
• Coaching and Monitoring the Team to utilize Cross functional support functions effectively.
• Responsible for Team Quota
• Assist reps with standard & non-standard activities (pricing, quotes and product info.) Help reps learn how to help themselves - push towards self-sufficiency.
• Assisting the Team (Account Managers) with Product Customizations, Online Advertising and help them in assisting Customer needs.
• Weekly One-on-One meetings with reps. Assess rep's strengths & weaknesses, provide coaching. Areas of focus: Territory Action Plans, Pre-call Planning, Needs Analysis, Overcoming Roadblocks & Objections, Forecasting & Pipeline
• Interviews, New hire Training.
• Train New Hires, Feedbacks to reps on a daily basis.
• Assists with product positioning, pricing, competitive analysis, negotiations, email blasts and product knowledge
• Completes product walk-through using WebEx
• Respond strategically to opportunities created by team and facilitate winning market share from competitors.
• Forecasting and pipeline analysis for overall team
• Fostering excellent relations with potential customers, expanding customer base and bagging new or repetitive orders from them in the achievement of bottom-line corporate goals
• Coordinating with different departments regarding any sales issues or product issues and helping the team.
• Monitor profitability of key accounts - harvesting strategic account plans to create sales proposals yielding profitable account development and revenue growth.
• Recruiting top talent
• Developed full life cycle IT sales and IT recruiting curriculum including identification of potential clients, identification of decision maker, and delivery of service including generating candidate interest in opportunity, candidate/client preparation, scheduling, sourcing/interviewing potential IT talent, and gathered/provided feedback from client/candidate.
• Negotiated business agreement including fee percentage, payable, guarantee, candidate/client closure and negotiation of offer.
• Conducted meetings at Client's place of business with Hiring Manager and Human Resources.
• Mentor staff, facilitated meetings, supervised/ monitored phone calls, and aided in development of new business relationships.
• Prepared regular status reports and communicated those to team and upper management using internal web tools and excel spread sheets.
• Maintained tasks and assignments to identify allocated resources identify and track tasks and results, milestones, deliverables, and overall progress of plans.
Reporting Line: Team Manager
• Primary responsibility is making Out Bound Calls for U.S Customers
• Dialed for Three Campaigns: Dish Network, PCDI Sales (Professional Carrier Development Institute), PCDI ( Collections )
• B to C campiness.
• Achieving sales Targets.
• Coaching New Hires When ever Necessary.
Reporting Line: Team Leader
Fostering excellent relations with potential customers, expanding customer base and bagging new or repetitive orders from them in the achievement of bottom-line corporate goals
• Taking Inbound calls for Citi Credit Cards UK.
• Leasing to customers and providing them solutions and taking necessary action required.
• Taking Request for Credit card Payments, Bank Statements, Lost and Stolen Cards.
• Disputing transactions and helping the Fraud Department in completing there Enquiries.
• Checking the credit limit increase and Cross selling few products of Citi.
• Primary responsibility is taking inbound calls for credit card applications and providing the status of the application to the customer and collecting necessary details required for further processing of the application using V+ and Siebel Software's
• Taking inbound calls and educating customers about telephone and Internet banking facilities. Cross selling ICICI products