+36303905519 LinkedIn: zeljana-molnar-868391131
firstname.lastname@example.org Klauzál u. 31, 1072 Budapest, Hungary (OPEN TO RELOCATION)
• Managing company Facebook account and webpage content.
• Using tools such as Google Analytics and Lead Forensics to track employer brand success.
• Writing job descriptions and advertising through LinkedIn, company website, Facebook, Állás, jooble.hu, Indeed.
• Recruitment activities (posting and screening CVs and organize job interviews).
• Market research and reporting. supporting marketing team by updating databases, preparing presentations and marketing materials.
Awarded with success sourcing award, being among 25% top sources on the platform by providing 80% matching
requested candidate profiles.
• Sourcing candidates for IT developers, IT engineers, various marketing, HR, sales and finance positions on different
levels of expertise, Full Stack, Frontend and Backend recruitment.
• Besides LinkedIn, used tools such as Monster, Indeed, Prophet, Headhunter, Glassdoor.
• High volume sourcing, 200 candidates per position (2, 3 different requests simultaneously).
• Maintaining training records, compiled and analyzed feedback from training evaluations and provided a summary to Senior Human Resources executives.
• Scheduling training rooms and making sure that the sessions are successfully delivered by support with logistics.
• Maintaining and updating database of trainings, new hires, attendance, transfers, terminations, and queries.
• Employer branding (managing company's profile on social media and representing company on job fairs).
Participating in full-cycle recruiting including technical screenings, interviews, exit interviews, onboarding paperwork
and Performance Appraisal evaluations.
• Supporting HR team and Hiring Managers with fresh ideas about the hiring process and employee satisfaction, during
regular weekly meetings.
• Directly working with a marketing team on creating job descriptions, advertising and employer branding.
• Analyzing potential hires by conducting and analyzing results acquired with Big V, Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®
(MBTI®) and 16Personalities Personality tests.