Chartered Executive Search, Leadership Assessment, Workforce Planning, Talent Acquisition and Talent Management initiatives to understand global, regional/local business and cultural requirements. Enhance business results through disability inclusion via education, training and collaboration with hiring leaders. Able to identify key skills and competencies needed to strengthen an organization and prepare it for the future while building the confidence of key stakeholders with viable people strategies needed to deliver and transform.
• Deliver highly consultative and strategic in-house executive recruitment to support SVP+ hiring across all TD corporate functions in US and Canada
• Identify passive candidates, negotiate to win and drive thriving full cycle recruitment process; skilled at developing diversity and female candidate slates
• In-house Individuals with Different Abilities Champion that develop inclusion-based diversity recruiting outreach and engagement initiatives aligned with corporate business and human capital goals; Design education modules to advance understanding of inclusion and diversity
• Developed and implemented industry-competitive recruitment strategy/KPIs and utilized data to derive insights and make decisions to drive results conserving cost-to-hire by 48%
• Reduced annual executive recruitment costs by over $600,000 due to targeted sourcing, leveraging professional networks and no use of external agencies
Played pivotal role in assisting recruiters gain fast credibility and achieve advanced career results with easy to follow eBooks, eWorkbooks and coaching services designed especially for recruiters
• Built recruitment searches targeting passive candidates for this boutique HR consulting firm. Clients include Campbell Soup (Procurement, Supply Chain, Sales, Technology & R&R); Travelclick, (Sales); Unilever (Procurement); and eBay (Digital Technology).
• Engaged to transform client recruiting process including but not limited to people, process, and technology. Built talent strategy to attract, develop, and retain high-quality talent Developed custom behavioral-based assessment / interview tools.
• Formulated and delivered just-in-time micro learnings on topics ranging from leading teams through change, employee recognition, foundational management skills, team coaching team and development conversations. Helped a client develop a cohort-based core skill building program for employees to unify required skills and competencies to align with business goals
• Full filled role as a Change Management consultant that developed and helped launch communication plans, resistance plans, training plans, and coaching plans resulting in increased client utilization, proficiency and speed of adaption
• Customized innovated possibilities for clients to interpret opportunities and develop concrete solutions ranging from talent acquisition, organizational design and talent management
• Through interview assessment and customized training, maximized hiring results through conducting training while coaching management and interview teams on best 'behavioral' interviewing practices. Trusted advisor able to win buy-in for major change.
• Determined strategic direction and objectives for Analytic recruitment; creating a consultative model supporting the business' growth for a NYC based CoE while simultaneously building and maintaining its culture and quality standards
• Spearhead employer brand marketing, compensation and workforce planning strategies. Excellent relationship builder and Business Partner to C level executives delivering results in a rapidly and constantly evolving environment.
• Created and delivered hiring skills training for interviewer teams in both UK and US. Established detailed metric reports summarizing staffing progress for global leadership teams.
• Collaborated with global HR team to design, develop, deliver and train-the-trainer- in interactive onboarding program for global analytic COE teams. This high touch, interactive experience resulted in reduced acclimation time by 40% for new employees and helped team feel more engaged and connected to new work environment and better navigate fast paced corporate culture.
• Received a Barclaycard Champions Award by senior leadership in the UK and US for delivering unprecedented results in operations
• Implemented and managed strategic staffing initiatives utilizing the "Topgrading methodology" interview approach for senior roles resulting in turnover reduction
• Delivered a Quality of Hire analysis spanning two years of metrics and collaborated with executive leaders to help differentiate COE from Industry peers through reinforcing a strong values-based culture with varied career growth options resulting in recruitment of high potential performers and employee retention
• Co-authored in-house Organizational Development Methodology that has served as a catalyst in yielding high quality business results through leadership training, recruiter development and talent management
• Part of an inaugural team asked to introduce and launch Talent Mapping process across all lines of business
• Successfully coached high potential executives across all lines of business in leadership methodology
• Managed employee relations for over 4,000 corporate clients including managing eight employees
Advanced DoubleStar's success by designing and executing high-volume recruitment programs for professional and managerial level openings across a varied client base ranging from pharmaceutical industry to financial services. Internally, as a Managing Partner, acted as a Project Manager, responsible for ensuring other consultant's assignments ran smoothly and met client expectations. Internal expert/practice leader on training and operational process improvement projects.
• Implemented a variety of staffing and human resources initiatives to support the growth needs for this start up division of a Fortune 500 Insurer. Managed a team of 25 employees
• Responsible for the launch and maintenance of human resources, payroll and administrative services
Part of a team that hired over 1,300 insurance and information technology professionals in one year, focusing on networking, telecommunications and help desk positions