Tim Windhof is a renowned executive career coach, executive résumé writer, and Forbes Coaches Council member.
Tim has lived, studied, and worked in Australia, New Zealand, Germany, and the U.S. He utilizes his cross-cultural knowledge to work with international résumé and coaching clients from around the globe.
Tim is a certified Hidden Job Market Coach, Nationally Certified Résumé Writer, and one of only 30 Certified Executive Resume Masters worldwide.
He holds a law degree from the University of Cologne, a Master of Laws with First Class Honors, from the University of Canterbury, and a Master Certificate in Human Resources Management from Villanova University.
Greater Denver Area Since 2012 to Present
Launched a global career service to fill a need for high-end one-on-one and holistic career services for seasoned executives and professionals planning their next move.
• International Career Coach: Encourage and empower executives from around the globe to attack the job market early in the career food chain with the right tools.
• Executive Resume Writer: Created 500+ branded executive resumes for international leaders across all
industries that opened doors and opportunities for my clients.
• Hidden Job Market Specialist: Enable and coach my clients to develop proactive and strategic ways to unleash the power of the hidden job market to put them in the driver's seat of their searches.
Columbus, OH 2015 to 2016
Recruited by a Career Transition and Outplacement, Executive Coaching, Leadership Development company to take on one-on-one career transition coaching in the Central Ohio region.
• Freelance Career Transition Coach: Provided freelance career management and transitioning services for
Promark, a partner of Career Partners International, the world's largest and global talent management
consultancies with a global footprint in over 45 countries.
• Career Strategist: Guided clients through formal career transition program to decrease their period of unemployment (up to 70% below industry average) while increasing the level of satisfaction with new