A proactive strategic partner; developing and executing workforce planning, sourcing talent initiatives, recruitment marketing strategies, talent total rewards mapping, and employee engagement/culture action plans.
However, I believe my true strength lies in the ability to build strong relationships, creating partnerships that motivate innovative thinking, inspire resourceful action, and champion efforts that encourage and enhance all associates.
Works strategically and in partnership with the leadership team to develop, and implement workforce strategies, ensuring
alignment with business objectives
• Evaluate plan designs, implementation, and administration of benefit programs, policies, and procedures
• Influential manager of people operations; activities including employee relations, performance management, health and wellness, compensation, compliance, and HRIS data integrity
• Lead the Talent Acquisitions team in designing, evaluating, and refining sourcing and recruiting strategies to attract, evaluate,
and hire qualified candidates
• Restructured Performance/Development programs by introducing assessment tools and Learning Management Systems
• Enhanced candidate/employee experience by implementing an employee-centric application and onboarding process
• Operationalized Relationship-based Employee Engagement/Culture Action Plan; in conjunction with company's first 360
Employee Recognition/Reward program
• Recruited to build CUI's first Human/Talent Resource department
• Oversaw departmental employees, activities, develops departmental goals, objectives, systems, and recommends and implements necessary changes
• Designed comprehensive interview guides to improve candidate quality by testing both analytical and interpersonal attributes.
• Trained management team on interviewing techniques and best practices, conducting workshops and one-on-one coaching/feedback sessions
• Devised creative and cost-effective incentive and morale-boosting programs (including special events and a tiered awards structure) that increased employee satisfaction and productivity.
• Improved company's initial impression with new hires by creating pre-hire, onboarding, and benefit materials accessible online, reducing paperwork and simplifying access
• Managed broker, consultant, insurance carrier and third-party administrator relationships, including preparation of request for proposals, analysis of proposals, negotiation of contracts, and fulfillment of service obligations
• Researched and implemented a brand-new Applicant Tracking System companywide within 60 days of employment
• Partnered with the CFO to source, implement, and train an all-inclusive HRIS system, Ultimate's Ultipro payroll, benefits admin, applicant tracking, talent management, and onboarding systems