Recruiting Sourcing Applicant Tracking System (ATS) Customer Relationship System (CRM) Interviewing People Management Negotiating Boolean Candidate Experience Training & Development Program Management
Microsoft Office Suite, Google Business Suite, iCIMS, Taleo, PeopleSoft, BullHorn, Success Factors, SaaS, Boolean, Cloud, Data Scrapping, LinkedIn, Sourcing tools
Super passionate people person
Metier is a stealth mode staffing startup focusing on name generation, sourcing and contingent staffing. We find talented
people to help companies take their businesses to the next level. Talents in various industries including: A/V, healthcare,
digital marketing, technology, infrastructure, consumer electronics, medical devices, MEP, AEC, finance, and more.
TRS Staffing Solutions Group is equipped to meet the recruiting needs of candidates and employers across a range of industries and around the world. With more than 20 years' experience, we have the resources and the know-how to find
skilled staff at short notice for the most complex and large- scale projects
● By partnering with internal business development teams as well as external client teams, I have developed the programs to fulfill the most demanding clients' needs, as well as the local focus to identify and attract the most
capable candidates for technical, professional and administrative vacancies.
● My strong business acumen and understanding of the full life-cycle recruiting processes and requirements along
with my ability to drive and implement branding, use of social media and other creative recruiting methods allow
me to maintain a strong relationship with my clients and candidates throughout the process.
● With our strong local and global footprint, I was always able to source locally, giving clients a cost-effective and competitive edge.
Kenexa, a leading provider of recruiting and talent management solutions, is now part of IBM® Smarter Workforce. IBM
Kenexa talent management solutions bring a unique combination of cloud-based technology and consulting services that
integrates both people and processes.
● Partnered with the heads of technology for engineering operations, live services, NOC, shared services,
information security and GRC to develop recruiting and sourcing strategies.
● Responsible for sourcing/recruiting RN's across the county for a major HEDIS project.
● Worked directly with hiring managers and business leaders to define and document hiring forecasts for the
Permian Region. Scheduled weekly, monthly and quarterly production reviews with the operation team to determine if recruiting strategies are aligned with the client's business objectives.
● Worked directly with hiring managers and business leaders to define and document hiring forecasts for
engineering, operations, and technology professionals. Participated in weekly client meetings to review candidate
status, interview status, offer status and recruiting status for all open requisitions. Conducted weekly reviews with the recruiters to review the overall recruiting status and to identify new methods of sourcing to generate new
candidates to the talent pool.
UST Global - CA
(UST) is a leading provider of end-to-end IT services and solutions for Global 1000 companies. The
company has a client-centric Global Engagement Model that combines local, senior, on-site resources with the cost, scale, and quality advantages of off-shore operations.
● Manage the staffing strategy for Human Resources, Legal, Operations, Finance, Services, and Solutions group
within UST Global.
● Led a small off-shore recruitment team focusing on Global 1000 and Fortune 500 clients globally within multiple
industry verticals and various technology stacks.
● Redesigned the recruiting process for these accounts enabling a faster time-to-hire while reducing costs and improving the quality of hire. Proactively source candidates using current recruiting technology: LinkedIn, UST
database, personal professional database, social media, campus recruitment, and targeted employment