Recruiter with 5 years of experience matching great talent to open positions in a fast-growing startup. Hire technical and non-technical roles, collaborate with department heads to refine searches, partner with HR to ensure best practices, and work towards making the hiring process easier through automation and technologies.
Experience in filling IT/Software/financial /HR/Sales/Entry Level/Project
Manager/Director/Engineer/Developer and many more positions with various clients on contract,
contract-to-hire and permanent requirements across the USA & Canada.
IT Recruitment | Headhunter | Professional Recruitment | Employment | Financial Recruiter
• Resume Screening
• Sourcing (Advanced Boolean Search Strings)
• Strong recruiting and applicant tracking system (ATS) experience.
• Lead Generation.
• Job Boards (Linkedin, Indeed, Monster, Workopolis)
• CRM and ATS (CATS and ZOHO)
• Vendor Management Systems VMS (IQNavigator, FieldGlass and Flex Track)
• Talent Acquisition.
• Customer services.
• Google Docs.
• Cold Calling
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Computer Software and Hardware Installation.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Provides support coordination of recruitment projects and related services to supervisors, hiring
managers, recruitment team members, and others.
• Create and Assign new job orders in CATS
• Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
• Consult with managers to discover staff requirements and specific job objectives.
• Write and post job descriptions on career websites, universities boards and on job boards and updated them in applicant tracking system ATS (CATS)
• Source candidates by using databases (CATS), Job Boards (Monster, Indeed, Linkedin, google and more) and social media sites.
• Conduct phone, Skype and/or in-person interviews.
• Help the hiring team with recruiting methods and interview questions
• Handles and prioritizes multiple ranges of advanced administrative duties with wide latitude for
independent judgment and initiative.
• Created Ad-hoc reports from CATS and work on consolidating other important statistics and data as required.
• Maintain a complete record of interviews and new hires.
• Lead and train new researchers and recruiter.
• Responsible for full-cycle recruitment screening and sourcing resumes, conducting
phone / in-person interviews, coordinating for the final interview
• Finding active and passive candidates using proactive sourcing methods, high touch
direct sourcing and networking to find top candidates.
• Uses cold calling, data base mining blogs, internet/web searches, LinkedIn, Monster,
Indeed and employee referrals to generate candidate leads.
• Schedule initial interviews and follow up interviews for successful candidates.
• Responsible for recruiting technical and professional with the requisite skills
• Create Job descriptions and phone screens according to the client requirement.
• Experience independent screening and short-listing of resumes.
• Work with hiring managers to define job requirements, outline job postings, and develop
new sourcing strategies.
• Developed creative recruiting resources to attract qualified professionals interested in contract, contract to hire and full time employment.
• Responsible for making daily submittal report, daily team report etc.
• Performed other tasks as assigned.