Human Resource professional with over twenty years experience in recruitment and human resource management. My experience includes accomplished relationship management, proven talent acquisition methods, and implementation of recruiting strategies to meet the needs of the organization.
Progressive recruiting leader that implements a variety of talent acquisition strategies to identify, attract, and hire high quality candidates.
Industry experience: Oil & Gas, Power Generation (gas, lignite & nuclear), Mining, Oil Field Services, IT Consulting (Software Development, Implementation)
Denbury Resources Inc. (NYSE: DNR) is an independent oil and gas company based in Plano, Texas. The Company is the largest oil and natural gas producer in both Mississippi and Montana, owns the largest reserves of carbon dioxide (CO2) used for tertiary oil recovery east of the Mississippi River, and holds significant operating acreage in the Rocky Mountain and Gulf Coast regions.
- Talent Acquisition responsibilities for client groups including Engineering, Geoscience, HSE, Information Technology, Legal, Land, Supply Chain, Internal Audit, CO2 Supply, Human Resources and multiple field locations in 6 US states.
- Manage campus recruitment and Internship program for engineering and geology departments.
- Completed successful implementation of new applicant tracking system, SAP E-Recruiting in 2012.
- Worked as the Talent Acquisition SME on the implementation SuccessFactors Recruiter, Recruitment Marketing and On-boarding modules which was successfully completed in 2016.
- In early 2016, our department was downsized due to the state of the oil & gas industry. I am currently responsible for all Talent Acquisition functions for the company including full life-cycle recruitment, on-boarding and orientation for corporate and field locations.
- Corporate recruiting responsibilities supporting Baker Hughes - US Land, Offshore, Pressure Pumping and Drilling Services
- Member of special projects team focused on enhancing the candidate experience during the recruitment process.
- Represent organization at recruitment functions including campus and external recruitment events.
- Team Lead of the Escalated Sourcing Group - managing five corporate recruiters who support business areas with high volume recruiting, special projects and hard to fill positions.