Here are my Skills:
Talent Acquisition & On-Boarding
Training & Development
Total Rewards Administration
HR Business Partner
HR Strategy/Org Development
Compensation and Benefits
HR Policies & Processes
Technical Skills: Microsoft Office Suite, HRIS, Applicant Tracking Systems, PeopleSoft, Kronos, Ultipro, Workday
PORTLAND, OR Aug 2018 - Sep 2018
Mondelez is an American multinational confectionery, food, and beverage company based in Illinois which employs about
83,000 people around the world. It consists of the global snack and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. after the October 2012 spin-off of its North American grocery operations.
Responsible for Plant related HR activities including but not limited to talent acquisition and management, compensation and benefits, employee relations, Training and development, HR systems and processes as well as part of global project
MILPITAS, CA March 2017 - Sep 2017
Ryzlink Corporation founded in 2010, is a software development and consulting firm. Company estimated to generate $3.5
million in annual revenues and employs approx. 22 people at this single location.
Responsible for managing a full spectrum of Human Resources activities focusing on Talent Acquisition and Management,
Training and Development, Assisting and Building Clientele.
PUNE, INDIA Jan 2010 - April 2014
Alfa Laval is a manufacturing company which is based on three key technologies: heat transfer, separation and fluid handling
The company has 42 large production units (22 in Europe, 10 in Asia, 8 in the USA and 2 in Latin America), and more than 100
service centers. Alfa Laval India employs around 1,200 employees, with 5 manufacturing units and 14 Sales and Service offices
spread across the country
HR Business Partner
Working with Corporate HR Team, Partnering with organizational leaders providing end to end HR Services from Manpower
planning to employee exit. Supported 3 manufacturing units, 2 distribution centers and a department, comprising approx. 400
employees from Factory Managers (General Manager) to supervisor (Blue collar employee).
• Talent Acquisition/ Onboarding
• Partner with leaders for developing recruitment strategy, planning and hiring candidates as per requirement and forecast.
• Managing entire recruitment cycle for all level positions from creating requisition, JD's, sourcing and prescreening resumes,
participating in interviews, finalizing candidates, negotiating salaries and creating offer letters till onboarding of employee.
• Recruiting talent through internal and external sources; Employee referrals, Job boards, head hunters, newspaper ads etc.
• Educating and coaching managers on recruitment process and improvising recruitment process for reducing lead time.
• Designing and driving yearly Campus recruitment programs for Fresher's, Graduate trainee engineers and for Internships.
• Holding credential in initiating, designing and implementing orientation programs for new joiners and trainees.
• Talent Management & Development / Succession planning
• Partnering with managers in people review process by Identifying star performers and high potential employees in their departments, and creating career paths for their growth.
• Identifying key positions in organization and creating succession plan for each these positions.
• Training and Development
• Identifying all training needs (technical, behavioral and soft skill)through Performance appraisal and organizational needs,
creating and executing annual training plan in-line with the ISO guidelines
• Developing and defining content for all training modules by identifying learning points and by creating an Impact map for
understanding the expected results from the training.
• Identifying and evaluating suitable internal and external training partners, conducting annual assessments and effectiveness of trainings provided.
• Training and educating employees on HR process, behavioral and soft skills trainings; Leadership development,
Communication, Goal Setting and Performance Management System, Employee benefits, policies and processes etc.
• Project manager for Organizational development programs 5S, Problem resolution, Lean Six Sigma, Team manager, Team
leader and Supply chain development programs etc.
• Performance Management System
• Coach leaders, managers and employees translate Business strategy into departmental and individual goals and success
outcomes via formal and informal review. Help managers address performance issues through appropriate corrective
action and steps to maintain a positive working environment
• Facilitating the Performance Appraisal process by supporting managers for performance dialogue and feedback with their
subordinates by setting SMART Goals and Expectations.
• Reviewing and collecting all appraisal forms and ensuring to complete the process for everyone employee in time.
• Performance Improvement Plan/ Termination
• Identifying the consistent non-performers in organization and implementing performance improvement plan with their
• Understanding the gap between Job expectations and performance of employee, supporting the employee to improve
performance through continuous feedback and review.
• Working with manager to decide on non performing employees whether to continue the job or to be terminated.
• Organizational Change Management
• Involved into Strategic planning and execution of Global organizational change initiative via 5S, Lean Six Sigma, Production System,
Supply chain concept for India Region and Supporting all organizational change projects from HR Front
• Competency Mapping
• Creating competency matrix for each position in organization by using job descriptions for white collars and skill matrix
(machine level) for blue collar employees, and mapping employee competencies for their respective position.
• Compensation and Benefits
• Responsible for ensuring correct salaries and benefits for each position in organization. Liaison for all compensation
and benefits related queries.
• Undertake performance linked annual salary revision exercise for all employees and participating in salary increment
process by taking reference of bell curve method.
• Employee Engagement / Communication
• Facilitating discussions with teams for identifying problems and creating action plans for improving satisfaction index.
• Creating various Communication forums for employee feedback; Coffee with HR, Skip meetings, Cross meetings etc.
• Systems & Processes
• Designing & implementing HR Policies, Systems & processes, and ensuring compliance to the policies through
continuous monitoring and audits.
• Participated in HR audits; ISO Quality Audit/ Osha's /Customer audit from HR front
Implementation of Competency Matrix and Mapping