* Skilled recruiting professional with extensive experience placing top talent in agency, corporate,
startup, On Demand Recruiting (ODR) and Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) environments.
* Proven ability to serve as a subject matter expert with senior leadership, clients, and key
* Adept at developing and implementing non-traditional/creative sourcing strategies to identify and
hire talent in a timely manner, thus reducing time to fill.
Exceeded targeted number of hires by 300% in first two months of employment by placing 9
• Ranked #1 Recruiter in placements
• Conducted full cycle recruiting for a variety of positions with a focus on sales roles in addition to retail, administrative, technical, and professional positions.
• Utilized Bond (ATS) to monitor candidate activity.
• Worked closely with VMS to fill open roles and develop pipeline of qualified candidates
• Recruited for various positions including administrative, IT, healthcare, and professional.
• Collaborated with business partners to identify, assess and proactively address hiring needs through
innovative talent sourcing strategies.
• Utilized PeopleSoft (ATS) to monitor candidate activity
Perform direct recruiting and sourcing activities for open positions by creating and driving a
collaborative sourcing strategy while consistently meeting or exceeding key metrics 100% of the time.
• Perform targeted candidate searches via various methods including, employee referrals, networking,
cold e-mailing, LinkedIn, and industry specific associations to maintain a pipeline of qualified
• Drive and support diversity recruiting efforts for entry level to C-Suite openings.
• Maintain accurate data in ATS (Taleo, Avature, Ultipro, Success Factors, BrassRing, Loop, ADP)
• RPO/Recruiting Projects: Bayer/Merck, Blueline Rental, Tyco, Cummins, Molnlycke, Teva
Pharmaceuticals, Internal Recruiting
• Conducted full cycle recruiting including screening and sourcing resumes, preliminary interviews, in person interviews, hiring decisions, new employee orientation, etc.
• Contacted 200 candidates weekly and conducted 40 in depth interviews weekly.
• Developed sales and marketing recruiting program from the ground up for the Galveston region by
practicing full cycle recruiting.
• Utilized Jobvite (ATS) to post positions, source, screen, interview, and hire qualified candidates.
• Developed and implemented marketing strategy that increased exposure of recruiting program from
400 students to 1200 students weekly
• Organized and carried out recruiting events to promote company brand and identify qualified
• Assisted in the hiring process by effectively prescreening and sourcing applicants and ensuring the timely entry of new candidates into Ceridian (ATS).
• Liaised with senior HR leadership and worked directly with the organization to help define university
recruiting strategy and long-term goals
• Reviewed employment actions of clientele to ensure compliance with federal and state laws and agency rules, policies and procedures
• Aided in the development of salary administration and executive compensation plans, workplace
policies, and employee handbooks
• Thoroughly investigated and resolved claims of discrimination