To employ my knowledge and skills with the intention of securing a professional career with opportunity for
challenges and career advancement, while gaining knowledge of new skills and expertise.
• Conducts The day-to-day recruiting/placement activities
• Helping the recruitment team of US office in sourcing for the hard to fill positions
• Prepare Job ads, conduct tests/interviews and determining the selection criteria
• Proactively sourcing candidates to build pipeline for the future needs
• Planning and executing the on-boarding program for the new hires
• Responsible for posting relevant contents on the company social media page for the purpose of
• Connecting and building rapport with the University placement offices
• Helping the HR Manager in developing SOPs
• Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs
• Determine selection criteria
• Source potential candidates through different channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
• Plan interview and selection procedures, including phone interview, assessments of the candidates.
• Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position's requirements
• Lead employer branding initiatives
• Connecting with University placement offices • Handling the on-boarding of new employees.
• Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates