With over twelve years of experience in human resources, I have a true passion in developing and leading talent and culture strategies to achieve win-win throughout the organizational and people agenda.
Here is a brief summary of my most recent accomplishments:
Having worked in global and multi-national corporations and speaking four languages, I am confident that my background will help your organization drive towards business results while balancing it with a very well-executed people-centric approach. I pride myself with having a high degree of emotional intelligence, social perception and a strong sense of integrity; which are all needed to rally any culturally diverse and inclusive workforce.
(Sub-contractor 3-month project), Hong Kong November 2019 to Feb 2020
Acting as advisory on a Human Resources Transformation project for an integrated casino hotel
project in Macau, with a total headcount of over 20k.
• Helped confidential client (i) refine people and organization related structure, (ii) enrich HR policy framework, (iii) clarify
cadence on policy approval, and (iv) define overall HR team structure.
• Supported project by validating project team's proposals, provide reference material and act as discipline/ industry subject
A collection of luxury boutique hotels & resorts, Miami FL December 2012 to April 2017
Regional Director of Human Resources- Americas
• Directed HR function for COMO Metropolitan Miami Beach and COMO Parrot Cay, Turks and Caicos. Part of hotels'
planning committee team. Total headcount of 500 plus.
• Opened group first flagship hotel in US.
• Maintained average top three spot on Trip Advisor since hotel opening in the area of over 200 hotels for the first two
years, with reviews highlighting approach and quality of service provided by team members.
• Spearheaded all HR functions at Miami from hotel pre-opening. Created automation in HRIS, ATS and payroll solutions
from RFP stage to implementation and maintenance of systems.
• Reduced turnover rate by over 50% through equitable total reward strategy, aligned culture and a focus on employee
relations and wellness.
• Designed and administered compensation structure, wellness, benefit and retirement programs. Achieved the highest
employee satisfaction score in 2014 group-wide on our benefit satisfaction across regions.
• Change management and proactive support through stages of organizational restructuring and leadership transitions.
• Development of global and local recruitment strategies to achieve quality hiring within budgets in challenging labor
markets. Successfully build on employer brand in new and existing markets.
• Creation and implementation of Employee handbook and benefit manuals, in accordance with Company's vision and values whilst maintaining legal compliance to all applicable labor laws.
• Payroll master: biweekly payroll administration, ensuring FLSA compliance and keeping ahead of compensation trends of the market.
• Managed all workers compensation, EEOC and unemployment claims. Effectively minimizing company exposure.
• Performance management using balanced scorecard program, KPI-based and competencies-based models.
Assist-Card - member of Starr Companies, premier provider of travel assistance and insurance in over 107 countries, Miami FL
• Directed and managed Human Resources functions for USA head office.
• Led and directed HR department from policy and procedure manual creation, ensure general compliance, conducted
internal auditing, employee development and retention programs, structured performance appraisal processes, and supported M&A transitioning.
• Reported into CEO, spearheaded and set up of all Human Resources components for start-up business.
• Developed full life cycle recruitment nation-wide, implemented organizational HRIS systems, oversaw training programs,
retention initiatives, and disciplinary and corrective processes.