Highly accomplished in establishing, building and directing talent acquisition teams, employee engagement, and developing effective recruitment strategy plans for building a quality pipeline.
I oversaw Talent Acquisition Managers and Team Leads
○ Consulted with Account Directors on team performance and setting monthly and quarterly KPIs
○ Put together roadmaps for future of TA team
○ Provided weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to the Senior Leadership team.
○ Helped with workforce planning
○ Strategised on overall TA operations
○ Work with global TA leaders to create a uniform structure within talent acquisition
Led NAM Talent Acquisition team along with being an interim lead for EMEA Talent Acquisition team.
○ Provided strategic sourcing/recruiting strategies to the global TA team.
○ Worked with Implementation to volunteer on an Employment Branding project. Evaluating the fortune 500 companies for our annual report.
○ I was able to maintain a retention rate of over 95% and was able to grow my team from 12 technical talent acquisition specialists to 42 within 18 months.
○ Promoted 19 of the team members to recruitment consultant roles.
○ Developed training for technical roles, cold calling training, market mapping training, helped develop the recruitment strategy plan, create a mentorship program, evaluated sourcing tools and made a recommendation to the business.
○ Worked with both internal and external stakeholders to develop a sourcing strategy
○ Participated in Quarterly Business meetings with clients
○ Increased team engagement by promoting in-office team-building exercises.
○ Helped launch various clients such as IBM, Uber tech, Atlassian, Avanade, IBM EMEA, IBM Canada, and Arrow Electronics.
Worked 50% as a recruiter on IBM team as well as 50% team lead for 12 technical sourcers.
○ I recruited for technical roles such as software developers (C#/.net, Java, full-stack, cloud architects, Azure, BluePrism, AWS developers), web developers, mobile developers, security architects.
○ Worked with hiring managers to consult on candidates, build a candidate pipeline, set up candidate interviews, move the overall process forward.
○ I was a subject matter expert for pre-sales meetings with potential clients.
○ Outreach strategy include: Boolean searches, LinkedIn Recruiter, Cold Calling, Social Media, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
● Sourced, interviewed, qualified candidates for open positions using behavior-based interviewing techniques.
● Sourced and qualified candidates for a wide variety of roles within the I.T, and Engineering sectors using traditional and non-traditional sourcing strategies (Boolean searches, Social Media campaigns, and Professional user groups)
● Responsible for sourcing and placing candidates within the High Tech Engineering sector in California and Toronto.
● Work with top Semiconductor/Telecommunication companies for hard to find positions such as Senior Director of Engineering, Software Engineer, Hardware Engineers, ASIC Design and Verification Engineers, Embedded/Firmware Engineer, Web Developers, UI/UX, Android/BB/iOS Developers, etc