Self-motivated, driven HR professional with a background in remote HR positions. Independent worker that loves to build professional relationships and thrives on HR challenges. Outside of work, I enjoy traveling, spending time with my dog Charlie, and being active (YMCA group exercise classes, running, hiking, yoga, horseback riding to name a few!).
• Responsible for all onboarding duties required for Annual Enrollment Period hiring up to 1,060 agents.
• In charge of entering all new hires into Ultipro while processing each new hire's I-9 within 24-48 hours of orientation.
• Facilitate orientation for direct and seasonal agents.
• Plan and execute weekly new hire orientation for up to 130 agents to ensure a smooth onboarding process.
• Coordinate with the IT manager to ensure new hire credentials are created and distributed in a timely
• Support the Senior HR Manager and team with ad hoc reporting and special projects.
• Process terminations in Ultipro and send termination letters to agents as necessary.
• Create and distribute company flyers and onboarding collateral to promote employee wellness and employee engagement.
• Answer HR related questions to employees and managers while escalating as necessary to the HR Manager.
Coordinate with campus recruiters at 15 MBA schools to develop and execute strategy, provide status,
identify priorities, and devise creative recruiting approaches.
• Utilizing the Campus Applicant Tracking System to track and communicate with over 700 candidates for
each full-time and intern recruiting season.
• Planned 192 MBA campus events in FY19 recruiting season with campus recruiters and handled all logistical
• Processed over 500 interview evaluations each recruiting season to ensure compliance in a timely manner.
• Liase with MBA schools to organize and facilitate campus recruiting activities as well as manage
communications to students.
• Advise on the candidate selection process and cultivate meaningful relationships with candidates.
• Execute the final candidate hiring process by sending out offer letters and onboarding communication.
• Arrange and manage final interview office visits, including troubleshooting, and all on-site logistical issues.
• Develop specific branded collateral for specific recruiting events and service line needs.
• Team lead for Global Delivery Services, a team based in India designed to support campus recruiting team
with any administrative tasks and escalate issues to upper management as appropriate.
• Hosted Emerging Leaders Program in Raleigh, NC and Charlotte, NC offices with regional campus
Supported the high-volume experienced recruiting process, including creating and sending offer letters,
initiating background investigations, tracking new hires and scheduling interviews for 9 lead recruiters.
• Processed over 400 new hires as the onboarding lead for recruiting team.
• Entered and maintained the integrity of data within several onboarding databases for new hires.
• Responsible for gathering new hire equipment and orientation information from hiring managers for each
• Managed cases in the Human Resource Service Center to efficiently collect new hire data.
• In charge of scheduling all phone, virtual and in-person interviews.
• Arranged travel for candidates for in-person interviews and handled all expense reimbursement