An experienced HR professional with experience in full cycle recruiting, payroll, onboarding, and employee relations. I have used various ATS systems such as Newton, SimpleVMS, Erecruit, Estaff365, and Applicant Pro. I am an outgoing person who loves to interact with others and am the person who people come to for advice. I am looking for roles in Human Resources as a Recruiting Coordinator, HR Coordinator, HR Assistant or similar roles.
• Build applicant pool using tools such as Career Builder, Monster, and other job boards; as well as establishing relationships within the community to develop additional sources for qualified applicants.
• Research and contact employment agencies, social media, and internet sites; providing organizational information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
• Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing, analyzing responses, verifying references and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
• Arrange interviews between applicants and client by coordinating schedules.
• Evaluate applicants by thoroughly discussing job requirements, screening applicants on consistent set of qualifications and using on-line testing tools.
• Monitor job offers and compensation practices
• Continually remains up to date on our competitors and the overall job market.
• Build job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Initiated and monitored background checks and drug screens
• Initiated and monitored standard new hire paperwork (Form W-4, I-9, state-specific compliance forms etc.)
• Learned and contributed to state and Federal compliance procedures and deadlines
• Interacted with account managers, department heads, and various team leaders to ensure timely delivery of candidates
• Communicated background check / drug screen results in compliance with all state and Federal laws
• Coordinated start details with candidate and client
• Verified and maintained accurate data entry of new hire information into appropriate systems and fields (ADP, Benefocus, Vendor Management System) to ensure minimal back office errors
• Set up and monitored stage sound in Cintas Center.
• Organized and worked 20-30 graduations.
• Welcomed visitors by warm friendly greeting, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquires.
• Operated the corporate switchboard phone system, directing callers to the appropriate recipient.
• Maintained security by following procedures, monitoring logbook; issuing/retrieving visitor badges.
• Coordinated lunch ordering for large meeting groups visiting the corporate office.
• Assisted with booking travel for leadership team upon request.
• Assisted with other related clerical duties such as organizing file boxes, making new hire orientation folders and other items as requested by Benefits Specialist and verify employment of past and current employees.
• Sourced job applicants - assisted the recruiting team with searching and identifying potential applicants for Jagged Peak's open positions. Managed job advertisements, networked with job seekers, and created awareness to career opportunities.
• Conducted interviews- prescreened potential job applicants over the phone to find qualified candidates.
• Reviewed applications- reviewed incoming applications and submitted qualified applicants to hiring managers.
• Analyzed and implemented recruitment plan for the 2018 Peak season.
◦ Exceeded weekly hiring quota by 200%.
◦ Coordinated employee incentive program during Peak season.
◦ Used Newton, Paycor, Applicant Pro, and SimpleVMS programs for on-boarding and hiring.
• Conducted employee relations as an interpreter.