Administrative Coordinator with extensive experience in human resources, customer service, relationship building and project management. Detail-oriented problem solver skilled in administrative duties with a proven track record of implementing improved processes and establishing initiatives in order to maximize productivity.
Areas of Expertise
✓ Administrative Mgmt.
✓ Onboarding Process
✓ Corporate Communications
✓ Human Resources
✓ Recruiting Support
✓ Process Improvement
✓ Schedule Coordination
✓ Project Management
✓ Microsoft Office
✓ HRIS utilization and implementation
• Served as Administrative Coordinator to the Risk Management department - main responsibilities included: distributing mail, scheduling risk management introductory calls with all newly hired property managers, submitting vendor invoices for payment in Catalyst, maintaining department SharePoint site by uploading weekly safety tips, tropical storm evacuation plans, and other documentation, tracking vehicle updates on Master Vehicle List, reorganizing the department drive, and sending out severe tropical weather notices to potentially impacted areas.
• Collaborated with the Risk Management Analyst to effectively manage customer service settlement claims by submitting vendor requests through the internal portal, inputting check requests in Catalyst and sending the checks to the customer.
• Acted as the primary contact for all properties regarding vehicle inquiries including but not limited to: registration renewals, asset transfer/sales/disposal process, auto insurance and creating letters of authorization with the legal department as needed.
• Spearheaded vehicle transition process which transferred vehicle responsibilities from the corporate office to the communities.
• Onboarded contractors and full-time employee personnel, obtaining required documentation, managing the I-9 verification process for local FTEs, inputting systems access requests and acting as the resource for all questions and concerns throughout the process.
• Monitored the background check and drug screen process for all new hires and took appropriate action to escalate any issues.
• Provided benefits support including, but not limited to: working with the HR Manager to provide accurate and efficient benefits communication to full time employees, maintaining the benefits spreadsheet and working our Healthy Savings Program vendor to update enrolled employees on a monthly basis.
• Assisted in the planning and coordination of training opportunities.
• Coordinated across Operations, Human Resources and Recruitment to understand existing processes, programs and policies.
• Collaborated with the recruiting team and vendors on a consistent basis to update reports on vendor candidates and status updates for healthcare project managers and associates & analysts.
• Reformatted and revised job descriptions to match updated job description template.
• Maintained the Contractor Management Spreadsheet on SharePoint by inputting new Statement of Work (SOW) information for all contractors and uploading necessary updated documentation.
• Administered full-time employee consultant performance reviews through the utilization of SurveyMonkey and tracked all results.
• Served as Administrative Coordinator to a team of five recruiters, including the Director of Talent Acquisition, maintaining job posts, scheduling interviews, sourcing and providing customer service support to candidates throughout the recruitment process.
• Headed implementation efforts for the Target Recruit ATS, acting as the primary point of contact with the vendor for customizations, upgrades and resolving technical issues. Collaborated with Operations and Recruiting to provide system training and determine areas of improvement.
◦ Additionally, ran through test scenarios to determine issues, reviewed candidate templates for accuracy, downloaded over 2,000 resumes from LinkedIN to be uploaded into the candidate database and merged candidate records in the ATS.
• Created and maintained client account reports for recruitment efforts using Salesforce, updating reports with ongoing recruitment efforts for bi-weekly meetings and initiating changes to resource requests as needed.
• Conducted an audit of all open positions, analyzing more than one thousand accounts and contacting associated hiring managers and recruiters to determine status, updated system to ensure report compliance.
• Acted as the primary Workday subject matter expert for the recruitment team, answering questions and working with IT to resolve issues.
• Served as Administrative Assistant to a team of 19 recruiters and the Vice President of Talent Acquisition, creating job posts, scheduling interviews, booking conference rooms, reconciling corporate expenses, submitting vendor invoices, coordinating travel arrangements, drafting offer letters, and providing customer service support.
◦ Additionally, facilitated background checks for recruiters and tracked candidate results.
• Administered training for a new Talent Acquisition Coordinator, communicating position responsibilities and exhibiting day-to-day functions and processes.
• Collaborated with the Information Technology department to develop and implement a company SharePoint website for recruiting documents, managing site's function and organization.
• Identified and sourced potential candidates, conducted initial phone screens to ensure qualifications as well as presented capable applicants to recruiters and tracked recommendations in a spreadsheet.
• Utilized Photoshop and Microsoft Word to develop online advertisements to promote hiring events and high-profile position openings in addition to marketing events on social media platforms.
◦ Resulted in increased event attendance and bolstered candidate applications.
• Assisted the Sales and Marketing Director in administrative functions including coordinating travel arrangements, purchasing office supplies, and submitting timesheets to the payroll department.
◦ Served as the administrator for a team of 13 personnel and tracked overtime and vacation.
• Restructured a digital drive containing bid information, organizing data and removing unnecessary content.
• Prepared road salt bids for mailing, ensuring the document included detailed and accurate information.
• Oversaw full lifecycle recruiting efforts for eight positions within the corporate office including reviewing resumes, communicating with hiring manager, scheduling interviews, and finalizing offers.
• Developed standardized communication templates to maintain consistent correspondence with candidates.
• Aided in the assessment of hiring needs, capably filling 30 positions through posting jobs, screening resumes, facilitating initial candidate communications, scheduling interviews, and initiating on-boarding.
• Managed hiring activities for four temporary store locations, successfully recruiting 18 sales associates and two key-holders per location by sourcing applicants, assessing resumes, and scheduling interviews.
• Partnered with hiring managers to develop advertising strategies aimed at increasing qualified candidate applications; additionally, collaborated with Human Resources to create standardized interview questions.
• Coordinated scheduling for interviews as well as conducted interviews, implementing behavioral techniques throughout the process in order to identify candidates that align with company culture.
• Directed employee on-boarding process including developing and distributing offer letters, collecting new-hire paperwork and tax forms, and administering benefits orientation sessions regarding health insurance.
• Identified potential candidates for the university's Executive MBA program in addition to conducting course surveys, inputting and evaluating student responses in order to recommend program improvements.
• Gained knowledge of full-life cycle recruiting process, filled ~20 position requisitions as well as administered resume evaluations and phone screens and scheduled candidate interviews.
• Provided continuous client service throughout the recruiting and hiring process to maximize efficiency.
• Collaborated with Human Resource Manager to develop and implement an internship program facilitating communications between interns and providing opportunities for interns to recommend improvements.
◦ Coordinated events for interns concentrated on professional networking.
• Aided in conducting an audit of personnel files in order to ensure the Human Resources department had accurate and comprehensive employee information, including medical files and tax forms.
• Compiled information on the different training programs offered globally throughout the company, communicating with personnel to develop a standardized training program utilized company-wide.
• Oversaw training requirements for current building automation personnel and supervisors as well as new hires, administering enrollment in necessary development courses and managing the master training schedule.
• Facilitated instructional sessions for personnel to demonstrate the training enrollment process.
• Established a professional relationship with a local hotel in order to attain discounted accommodation rates for company personnel in addition to administering training sessions within the hotel.
• Managed training sessions for store management personnel, arranging employee travel arrangements and accommodations, communicating with vendors for training materials, and capably mitigating issues and resolving problems to ensure the efficiency of each training event and maximize productivity.
• Coordinated with a university to implement higher education programs to offer to company management personnel; additionally, ensured a flexible course schedule in order to align with employee requirements.
• Performed administrative tasks including purchasing supplies, distributing mail, and managing phone calls in addition to serving as the Office Receptionist welcoming visitors and receiving packages.