Seeking the position of a Recruiter, where I can make effective use of my experience and recruiting skills towards achieving the goals and objectives of the organization.
RECRUITING: Full life cycle and sourcing roles, client facing, interviewing, Behavioral HR Interviews, Personality/Skills testing, Networking, Career/Job loop Fairs, Offer Proposals and negotiations.
JOB BOARDS: Indeed, Glassdoor, Monster, CareerBuilder, Networking, Niche boards
STRATEGIC SOURCING: Passive candidate sourcing-LinkedIn, market research and networking. Google searches using Boolean Logic. Pipelining strategies.
COMPUTER SKILLS: MS Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint ATS/CRM: Taleo, Workday
Clinical and non-clinical assignments
• Recruit Medical Professionals utilizing multiple tools, including social media and networking to identify both active and passive candidates
• Screen and present candidates to hiring managers, Medical Directors/designated individuals for consideration and facilitate interview as requested
• Create a talent pipeline by maintain database of future candidates
• Cold calls to passive candidates throughout area of responsibility seeking candidates for open positions Develop strong relationship and regular communication with hiring managers Facilitate and create internal and external offers for employment
• Maintain and posting of job descriptions
• Check for appropriate licensure, certifications, hiring eligibility, DADS, Texas Board of Nursing (RN/LVN)
• Collaborated with managers daily on sourcing, evaluation of staffing needs, and communicated outcomes.
• Created the necessary relationships to build a pipeline of potential hires. Utilized traditional and non-traditional sourcing techniques to attractive active and passive job seekers
• Sourced, contacted, interviewed and qualified all applicants
• Evaluated candidate's organizational compatibility through your keen interviewing skills and industry expertise.
• Utilized applicant tracking system to manage candidate workflow, create reliable data, generated competitive offers, and tracked results.
• Coordinated and facilitated the on-boarding process
• Assisted with projects and tasks, as directed
• Provided regular supervision and mentorship over subordinate staff.
• Ensured regular and effective communication with subordinate staff on performance, goals, and coaching/developing, facilitated daily agent coaching and development sessions in both written and verbal format.
• Was responsible for progressive, corrective disciplinary action as needed.
• Participated in client related activities to include client calibration sessions and project planning.
• Identified and addressed agent training needs,
• Managed team's time through Bhive and Client systems to ensure adherence/WAH compliance, managed program specific performance standards (e.g. KPIs: Quality/Adherence, Service Level, Average Handling Times, Attendance)
• Managed financial implications of attrition and attendance by maintaining program-specific goals, used discretion and independent judgment to manage direct subordinates regarding down-staffing, up-staffing, transfers, and promotions, required to handle agent escalated calls to assist diffusing irate customers, ensured compliance with Broad Path, Client, and HIPAA regulations, and review.
• Prepared and maintained employment records related to events such as hiring, termination leaves, transfers, or promotions using human resources management software system.
• Interpreted and explained human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards or regulations.
• Hired employees and handled new hire paperwork.
• Informed job applicants of details such as job duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits, schedules, or promotion opportunities.
• Scheduled and conduct new employee orientation.