Award-winning and dedicated HR expert with hands-on experience creating processes, training leaders, and cultivating high-performing workforces. Highly skilled organizational strategist proven to align business procedures and HR best practices for maximum performance and growth opportunity.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Human Resources Expertise
• Train the Trainer Certified
• Process Development & Improvement
• Management Training
• Cross-Functional Leadership
• Project Management
• Research & Analysis
• Marketing Strategy
• Customer Service
Spearhead establishment, development, and continuous improvement for comprehensive Human Resources program. Drive consistent year-over-year business growth in collaboration with President, administration, and management teams. Ensure compliance with OSHA regulations and maintain confidentiality for employee and organizational information. Oversee processes for onboarding, training, FMLA, documentation, confrontation management, benefits, and staff development.
• Led company to achieve Pinnacle Level within one year and earned heightened award status for metrics on customer service, retail performance, and employee training.
• Created company handbook with extensive suite of HR procedures on training, counseling, correction, harassment prevention, recognition, and communication.
• Revitalized recruitment process by improving hiring, interviewing, and onboarding.
• Eliminated unemployment claim expenses by creating proactive separation processes.
Interfaced with Fortune 500 clients over the phone to resolve and record complex issues within customer service environment. Utilized eight applications to conduct research, communicate with customers, and identify solutions.
Collaborated directly with CRO, CFO, Marketing Director, and designers to achieve organizational goals as lead team for Miche Bag. Trained and coordinated multiple independent contractors to handle order tracking and inventory management.
• Expanded corporate sales and distribution to 18 retail locations across the state.
Conducted market research to develop, evaluate, and implement strategic plans for account retention and growth.
• Earned MBA Montana Broadcasters Association Award for consistent achievements, including expanding $7K billing list to $30K while maintaining on-time payment metrics for over 90% of clients.