I've become acutely aware of employees' roles as change advocates, cultural champions, and direct line to customers. Realizing strategic objectives requires analyzing, planning and communicating with them in a meaningful way. I've I’m fortunate to have built my career helping people in large organizations comfortably and confidently adapt to necessary change, to improve. Career Highlights:
♦ Led change management for the implementation of Salesforce customer relationship management system at a geographically dispersed healthcare organization serving 48,000 employees and patients in 4 US States. ♦ Consulted to executives and functional SMEs on socializing an enterprise management system serving 70,000+ employees across 6 client agencies.
♦ Managed communication strategy, content creation and development of print, verbal and digital media for change initiatives across a 49,000 employee population.
♦ Oversaw research and analysis of training programs to evaluate learning impact, and deliver business insights resulting in highly effective training to upwards of 15,000 employees.
Professional Certifications qualitative data analysis; writing and presenting findings to inform senior leaders' decision-making.
• Prepared executive sponsors for their roles in change by developing roadmaps, resistance management strategies, learning resources and communication tools.
• Engaged the top 25 HR, Training, and Communications leaders across all agencies to Pro Bono Consulting make decisions that direct long and short term training and communications initiatives.
Consultant, Organizational Change • Developed and implemented a Change Management program to build role-based
Curated new content and redesigned existing New Hire Orientation and training
programs, coordinated training materials and facilitated segments of programs.
• Evaluating Learning Impact: Oversaw research and analysis of training programs to inform administrative decision making and deliver highly effective training to upwards of
Communications & Design: Developed an engaging visual identity (print and digital),
functioning. Planned and executed user-centric integrated communications campaigns with clear,
relatable messaging using ADKAR framework to drive commitment to strategic objectives.
• Developed and distributed print, verbal and digital communications to drive awareness
and desire, support knowledge and skill development and to reinforce Enterprise Asset
Management change initiatives across the 49,000 employee population.
• Evaluated the impact of transformation initiatives on employee skills, attitudes and organizational capability, for evidence-based decision making.
international professional body for asset • Developed a talent bench for a rapid growth market by performing job analyses,
management professionals, a network boasting over composing and managing job postings for full-time positions, sourcing and screening
candidates, and scheduling interviews with hiring managers across all functions.
• Coordinated associate and counsel review and evaluation processes for law practices.
Planned and executed Stakeholder Management activities, identified and evaluated
Led a team of 5 consultants through the process of sources of influence, composed stakeholder engagement plans to realize business
data collection design and execution, data analysis
benefits and accelerate uptake of organizational changes.
Recruited and developed sales associates resulting in five associate promotions per
season and exceeding departmental annual sales plan of $9.2 M by 12%.