I am a marketer that specializes in employer branding and social media marketing in the New York City area. I have spent the last 8+ years helping SaaS technology and media companies market themselves online. With these skills and experiences, I can help your business:
- Define your employer brand brand strategy, goals, objectives, key performance indicators, and approach.
- Design your employer brand brand's storytelling framework which includes voice, target audience, channels, frequency, and content types.
- Create and edit marketing materials for your brand such as blogs, whitepapers, ads, and social media content.
- Pitch your brand to media outlets and influencers.
- Write and distribute content and marketing materials on an ongoing basis, and provide analysis on the performance of those materials.
● Devised social media, community, and audio marketing strategy and policies.
● Drafted social media content for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Instagram that drove traffic to Kustomer.com, increased community growth by 295%, and engagement by 40%.
● Engaged with clients and prospects on social media and in Support Driven and CXPA community forums.
● Established Nielsen's global employer brand marketing strategy and budget.
● Produced owned and paid media content that brought in over one million page views to the Careers Site, over
100,000 leads, over 1,000 hires, increased social media followership by 23%, and engagement by 175%.
● Launched Nielsen's Careers Site refresh and first employer branding podcast.
● Designed marketing materials for global Nielsen university recruitment events.
● Recruited entry-level talent at Rutgers University career fairs.
● Led Women in Nielsen employee resource group committee that focused on developing female talent.
● Planned and executed social media strategy and guidelines for internal associates.
● Educated enterprise clients, prospects, press, employees, and advocates on the Sprinklr platform with a 75%
SLA response rate.
● Composed content for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn that drove awareness, traffic, and leads to Sprinklr.com, and increased community growth by 40%.
● Hired and managed projects for social media and marketing interns.
● Organized quarterly social reports for the Marketing team and senior leadership.
● Partnered with leaders cross functionally to implement Sprinklr's first employee advocacy platform and program.
● Created social media content that increased Flavorwire.com's total social unique visitors by 32%.
● Expanded social audience by 215% through interest targeting, content optimization and engagement initiatives.
● Analyzed social performance data and organized it into a weekly report.
● Monitored trends, breaking news stories, and audience interest drivers for the editorial team.
● Collaborated with press, section editors and staff writers to improve and diversify content.
● Oversaw content, SEO and social media processes, style guide, editorial calendar and staff hiring.
● Wrote and edited feature stories on television, music, film, and books.
● Crafted social media posts that attracted over 40,000 visitors per month
● Developed training and technical resources for over 1500 customers.
● Introduced a new online training system to reinforce product knowledge amongst internal staff.
● Wrote blogs for the company's website on social media recruiting and career development.