Human Resources Professional with nine-year track record of broad generalist experience across several industries including
manufacturing, technology, agriculture, retail, and design. Passionate for supporting people with customer driven and
innovative HR. Demonstrated ability to work effectively with all levels of employees with superior communication,
interpersonal, and organizational skills. Proven ability to rapidly assimilate and add value, creativity, and innovation in a
fast-paced environment while handling multiple tasks.
HR Knowledge Areas
● Policy & Program Development ● Recruiting, Screening, & Hiring ● Employee Relations
● Employee Engagement ● I9 & E Verify Compliance ● Conflict Resolution, Corrective
● Succession Planning ● Benefits Administration & Action, & Terminations
● Federal Regulatory Compliance Enrollments ● Onboarding
● AAP & EEO ● Compensation Analysis ● Company Event Planning
Cross-functional Human Resources Consulting in a variety of roles for companies who differed in size, industry, and human
resources philosophy. Industries include Cyber Security and Technology, Construction, Agriculture, Healthcare, Retail, and Design.
● Provide customized HR support with current HR best practices to a variety of clients across functionalities including
Benefits, Compensation, Recruiting, Employee Relations, Policy Creation and Implementation, Audits, and Employee Engagement.
● Evaluation of current legal compliance and creation of company handbooks and individual policies to reflect
individual company cultures for multiple clients.
● Create implementation guides for new policies and procedures including communication plans.
● Create HR forms including non-compete forms, confidentiality statements, offer letters, and at-will statements.
● Build compliant processes, procedures and filing systems from little to no existing system.
● Design and execute HR trainings for other HR professionals on topics such as 1095-C filing, I-9 compliance, and Onboarding procedures.
Long term assignments
● Point3 Security - remotely performing all regular HR duties including creating annual performance reviews and
performance improvement plan, mediate employee relations issues, employee engagement activities, recruiting of high skill employees, full cycle on-boarding, benefits selection and plan administration, and recognition programs
for remote employees. Once the company grew large enough, the role became full time to set up the department.
● Dean Dorton Allen Ford - CPA firm considering the addition of HR consulting as a service. Assignment included
handbook and policy creation, employee relations, HR department trainings, audits, and process creation for new
● Keller Foundations, LLC - Parental leave coverage in corporate benefits department managing employee requests,
enrollments, reporting, and compliance.
creation and implementation of HR processes, policies, and procedures. Representing 50 employees across two companies,
with half of total headcount working remotely across 11 states.
● Develop and implement employee facing HR procedures including formalized onboarding, benefits enrollments,
engagement activities, performance reviews, and engagement programs.
● Implemented structures for compensation, succession planning, benefits administration, compliant file storage, and disciplinary action including a Performance Improvement Plan.
● Created individualized company handbooks for each organization emphasizing individual differences in culture,
policy, and applicable regulations.
● Primary responsibility for the H1B process, maintaining all required documentation and implementing E Verify.
● Manage compliance including regular audits with all applicable laws including I9, healthcare, hiring and employment laws, and federal regulations specifically applying to government contractors.
● Responsible for all day to day HR functions including benefits administration, employee relations, employee
engagement, payroll, expense reporting approval, office administration, bill, travel arrangements, event
management, and any required reporting.
Pilkington North America - automotive glass manufacturer in Versailles, KY. Assigned location employs 300+ exempt
and non-exempt employees in varied roles.
● Direct facility communication of HR policies, practices, and procedures to staff of 300+ employees.
● Manage recruiting efforts, including sourcing, screening, and interviewing candidates for all non-exempt positions.
● Modernize the existing filing system for compliant personnel files and I-9s.
Toyota Tsusho America, Inc. - TAI- is a multi-market, multi-business enterprise more than 30 offices, 5,000 employees,
and revenues in the tens of billions. Assigned to the corporate headquarters, and responsible for steel sales and production..
● Provide Human Resources support for 450 varied-level employee group, including all levels of the largest steel sales
and production groups in TAI, as well as the corporate IT department.
● Manage recruiting efforts for various openings across all levels and positions.
● Launch local campus recruiting efforts to increase quality and quantity of applicants for entry level sales positions.
● Lead Quarterly Training, covering topics including employee conduct, benefits, and employee satisfaction surveys..
● Control corrective action, including managing write-ups, coaching management, and performing terminations.
● Direct employee groups through team effectiveness evaluation and training, using SHERPA guidelines, to better
understand the team's deficiencies and improve overall productivity.
A multi-location industrial fan manufacturing headquartered in Lexington, Kentucky and leader in its industry. Assigned to corporate headquarters as part of a growing HR department with varied and wide exposure to the human resources
● Coordinate recruitment efforts of over 400 employees across the organization including preparing, posting and maintaining job descriptions, conducting resume screens and phone interviews, maintaining on campus relationships
with colleges, sourcing candidates, and coordinating interview and screening processes for all open positions.
● Analyze compensation for incoming and current employees utilizing market data and local trends.
● Research, recommend and lead implementation of multiple HR systems including ADP Workforce Now, Jobvite,
BAF-University, and a digital filing system.
● Create, implement, and maintain multiple policies, processes and procedures in a rapidly growing environment,
including a guidebook overhaul in 2014, the implementation of employee perks programs, and the amendment of the time off policy to diminish time off abuse.
● Create and implement new hire onboarding processes, including standardizing required documentation (I-9),
producing company and culture orientation, and leading benefits information sessions and safety discussions.
● Curate employee relations processes and procedures, including EEO, AAP, and OSHA compliance and reporting,
internal policy and law compliance, internal investigations, conflict resolution, corrective actions, and terminations.
● Launch of five external installation offices, including hiring of staff, sourcing office space, ensuring compliance
with local laws, and interfacing with location management for successful setup.
● Assist in benefits administration, including conducting information sessions with employees, maintaining adequate
forms, assisting employees through enrollment process, and entering benefits information into the HRIS.
● Perform overhaul of Job Titles across the company to tie into EEO-1 codes, enabling more accurate and efficient
completion of further FLSA, AAP, and EEO reporting.