A passionate, customer focused Sr Recruiter & Talent Acquisition Manager.
• Integrity – Doing What’s Right
• Teamwork – Working Together
• Accountability – Taking Personal Responsibility
• Excellence – Being Your Best
Contract assignments supporting clients in Automotive Manufacturing & Aftermarket; Utilities & Energy; Glass Manufacturing (Fiberglass) & Aluminum; Plastics Manufacturing; Design & Manufacturing for Home improvement & building products.
Global Talent Acquisition Manager & Talent Acquisition Lead
• Approached to lead global talent acquisition with responsibilities that included: global process and policies alignment,
recruitment process, immigration, university programs, internal applicants, employee referrals.
• Managed / planned / forecasted TA budgets from zero - up to $1.7 million.
• Set recruiting strategy and centralized talent acquisition (Center of Excellence) COE; team management selection,
global team management (12 direct reports); training & coaching.
• Drive and extend the company's employment brand and continuously evaluate and seeks to improve processes,
outcomes and customer satisfaction through the full-cycle talent acquisition process. EVP (employee value proposition)
introduction and roll out.
• Implemented and maintained OFCCP compliance; AI (artificial Intelligence) and ATS review, selection; advertising;
vendor management; exit program & retention. Set sourcing strategy LinkedIn, AI, Facebook
• Evaluated and recommended "hourly" recruitment strategy for three plants with 50% turnover.
• Full Cycle Sr Recruiter (OFCCP) - Filled positions for Manufacturing / Corporate roles in 180+, 350+ days open -
positions included Stamping & Weld Engineers, Maintenance Manager; Plant Engineers; ME & EE ; Quality Manager; 2nd
/ 3rd Shift Supervisors; Shift Managers; Plant Managers; IoT Director; Engineering Manager; Production Supervisor;
Quality Inspector, DRE; BIW Engineers; Plant Engineers; EV Launch Coordinator; JIRA Administrator; UX/UI Designer;
CATIA V5 / V6 Design Engineer; CAD Engineer; Sr Recruiter.
• HR Transformation - approached by VPHR to manage re-organization for their organization - evaluated internal
workforce, recruited and filled internal and external positions to include: HR Director, Talent Acquisition Manager, People
Operations Director, HR Coordinators for Corporate and Plants.
• Executive Recruiting (US and Mexico) - approached by Executive Search firm to support recruiting strategy for positions
including VP Quality Automotive; Finance Director; Plant Manager; Finance Manager; Director Talent HR.
$10 Billion global packaging company (flexible packaging, rigid containers, specialty cartons, closures and services for food, beverage, pharmaceutical, medical-device.) (Reason for leaving: Family decision and need for PT schedule at that time - I decided to consult and Amcor became my first client (1099) - I supported all Amcor sites - Plants / Corporate.)
• Responsible for overseeing the corporate Recruitment strategy - implementing OFCCP compliant full life-cycle recruiting;
process improvement; vendor management; university strategy; assessments (AcuMax / Caliper.)
•Centralized Recruiting (COE) in support of corporate, US plants and LATAM (2+ direct reports)
•Recruited for open position at all levels (average 30+ openings)
•Responsible for the execution of the HR global strategy in support of M&A
$30 Billion with HQ in WI (automotive seating manufacturing.) 170,000 people. (Reason for leaving: recruited by Amcor and better opportunity due to my position transitioning to COE in WI with 40% travel.)
• Managed Talent Acquisition team and activities for automotive seating America's region that supported business
strategies and financial goals (3+ direct reports)
• Partnered with leaders, HR business partners and talent acquisition team to develop and implement a best-in-class
talent acquisition group
•Transitioned seating talent acquisition team to a COE model (WI and MX based teams) - active member of the Global
Talent Acquisition Policy Committee; evaluated TA structure for US and MX; rolled out US based policies and processes.
• Full Cycle Recruiter (managed requisition load while managing team)
Subsidiary of the Masco Corporation (manufacturer of products for the home improvement and new home construction markets) 5000 Employees. (Reason for leaving: recruited by Johnson Controls during time leadership started decentralizing recruiting due to Economy.)
• Rolled out Strategy & Centralized Recruiting (COE) - brought in house and eliminated all agency placements.
Implemented OFCCP compliant recruitment process - $2 million cost savings.
• Full Cycle Recruiter (working manager) - recruited for 90+ positions at start while hiring and training TA team.
• Selected, hired, trained and managed corporate recruiting team (5 direct reports)
• Developed Masco Cabinetry's enterprise-wide university relations strategy
• Centralized and managed temporary staffing vendors, national contract and temporary recruitment process.
Participated in negotiations and contract reviews of direct hire placement
Freudenberg North America Limited Partnership is the North American holding company for Freudenberg & Co. of Weinheim, Germany (manufacturing for automotive, aerospace, and medical to chemical, oil and gas, and construction.
(Reason for leaving: Leadership decentralized COE & new opportunity at Masco.)
• Responsible for overseeing the corporate recruitment strategy - to include bringing recruitment to in-house model;
implementing full life-cycle; process improvement (US, Canada, Mexico and Brazil)
• Selected, managed, trained recruiting team (hiring, resource allocation, coaching, performance management, and employee development - 5 direct reports)
• Full Cycle Recruiter in addition to team manager (cost savings in first 12 months: $2.5 Million)
$52 Billion Pharmaceutical (Reason for leaving: Ann Arbor Pfizer Site closure. I was offered position in CT or NY but not able to relocate.)
• Managed recruiting for global R&D team of recruiters (3 direct reports)
• Set recruiting strategy for R&D; Comparative Medicine; Animal Health BUs
• Full cycle Recruiter for assigned Business Units (US)
• Implemented / Rolled out OFCCP compliant process within first 2 months in positions
ATS: BrassRing/Kenexa Superuser; Taleo, Peoplesoft, Successfactors, Resumix, Kronos, MyStaffing Pro.