Impactful HR Professional with over 15 years experience using Gallup-based coaching methodologies in remote engagement, labor relations, and training. Specialized in Communications, Soft Skills, Recruiting & Hiring, Team Engagement, Human Resource Compliance, Performance Management, Revenue Growth and successful Sales & Service Management. Strong commitment to contributing to the organizational goals through strategic business planning, competency-based performance development, knowledge transfer & retention, and policy/procedure compliance. Specialized in staff engagement, enablement, training & development, operations management and relationship building to drive team engagement and performance delivered in classrooms and web based remote environments.
• Develop performance management and hiring/interviewing processes for companies with existing ineffective systems, as well as companies in need of complete process creation and implementation
• Facilitate training for managers/trainers in "Train-the-Trainer" groups and individually to ensure successful execution of performance management system
• Plans, develops, organizes, implements, directs and evaluates the organization's human resource function and performance.
• Participates in the development of the organization's plans and programs as a strategic partner, but particularly from the perspective of the impact on people.
• Translates the strategic and tactical business plans into HR strategic and operational plans.
• Evaluates and advises on the impact of long-range planning of new programs/strategies and regulatory action as those items
affect the attraction, motivation, development and retention of the people resources of the organization.
• Develops staffing strategies and implementation plans and programs to identify talent within and outside the organization for positions of responsibility. Identifies appropriate and effective external sources for candidates for all levels within the
• Develops progressive and proactive compensation and benefits programs to provide motivation, incentives and rewards for effective performance.
• Develops programs to allow the organization to embrace applicants and employees of all backgrounds and to permit the full
development and performance of all employees.
• Develops human resource planning models to identify competency, knowledge and talent gaps and develop specific programs
to fill the identified gaps.
• Continually assesses the competitiveness of all programs and practices against the relevant comparable companies, industries
• Establishes credibility throughout the organization to be an effective listener and problem solver of people issues.
• Develops appropriate policies and programs for effective management of the people resources of the organization
Provide updated and fully prepared instruction to students, manage the classroom/lab activities, and provide constructive
grading and feedback for actionable improvements
• Actively engage in retention activities including documented communication with both students and administration regarding attendance and progress
• Partner with Program Dean to provide assistance for the planning, development, and maintenance of program curriculum
One-year full-time contract to support the business with client retention initiatives and build high net worth household niche
• Managed multi-state territory including 13 retail locations and up to 130 employees, comfortable with managing from afar and utilizing various technology to increase Key Performance Indicators
• Increased profitability by increasing annual revenue (20-50% on average) and managing compensation structure, performance,
and other controllable costs
• Facilitated all regional and new hire training and ongoing development of all managers within the market including their
leadership development, customer service skills, financial acumen and human resource training
• Supported all Human Resource functions including employee relations, compensation evaluation, performance management,
electronic performance reviews, documentation and feedback, and Dispute Resolution facilitation
• Consistently achieved monthly quotas of $1,000,000 to $2,000,000 average per month
• Recognized in the top 10 out of 50 markets in the company across the U.S. in Quota, profitability and fiscal growth year over year