This contract position will support two functions within the Talent Management team at Razorfish Health, Resource Management and Human Resources.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: The HR Support of this role will… · Upkeep, timely data entry and report generation in HRIS systems · Work with finance on reconciliation and process for all full time employees to ensure payment on 15th and last day of every month. · Work with Resource Management department and act as back up to input freelance timesheets · Onboarding - send out all new hire communications, collect and track HR forms, verify employment status, administer new hire survey (to be developed), conduct new hire orientation (eventually).
Act as back up to RM coordinator for freelance onboarding.
· Off-boarding - send term alerts, generate necessary paperwork, calculate PTO accrual and payout, update HRIS and internal documents/applications
· Benefits - Act as main contact for employee benefit questions, liaise with 3rd party specialists as necessary and conduct information sessions for Benefits and Timesheets
· Culture initiatives - Work alongside the HR team to create and execute various agency/corporate initiatives including, events, monthly birthday dessert drop-off, anniversary email distributions, life event gifts, etc.
· HR Recurring Processes - Provide support to HR team on Performance Reviews, Compensation, Interns/Emerging Managers, Learning & Development, Diversity & Inclusion and more as necessary
· Filing - Maintain organization of physical and electronic files, ensuring that all are up to date with necessary information and escalating outstanding items
· Assist with other various projects as needed including Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) reporting and audit in Q1 of 2020 The RM support of this role will…
· Greet Freelancers on first day and assist with orientation, IT set up, first day coordination, etc. · Assist with initiating onboarding paperwork, ensuring completion of paperwork, and data entry for freelancers into HRIS system.
· Assist with coordinating phone interviews and in-person interviews with hiring managers for freelance positions.
· Create, analyze, and maintain Freelancer files and trackers SKILLS & EXPERIENCE: A Bachelor’s degree is required. Candidates should have 1-2 years of experience, preferably in an HR related function, as well as an interest in advertising or HR. Keen attention to detail, prioritization skills and the ability and desire to work in a dynamic, fast paced work environment is essential. A high level of comfort with numbers coupled with the ability to interpret data is necessary. Excellent written and verbal communication skills required as this role will interact with individuals at all levels. Candidates should possess strong people skills. Proficiency in MS Suite, especially MS excel, is required.
Razorfish is part of Publicis is the largest health-oriented agency network in the world. A division of Publicis Groupe, Publicis Health manages top-tier agencies specializing in promoting innovative solutions in advertising, digital, branding, message delivery, market access, and medical communications. Publicis Health is dedicated to creating experiences that compel action, change lives, and amplify business outcomes. With more than 5,500 employees, Publicis Health manages 15 agency brands in more than 60 offices located in 10 countries.