Open to remote:
Types of Roles will be Recruiting for:
- Highly organized person with excellent communication and the ability to prioritize work and manage clients effectively.
- Experience with MS Office, Excel & Sharepoint.
- Ability to collaborate with Recruiters, Recruiting Managers and Hiring Managers.
- Ability to conduct intake meetings with Recruiters and Hiring Managers gather information and develop a strategic sourcing strategy.
- Expertise in candidate reach out including Boolean search strings, LinkedIn Search, Indeed Search, CareerBuilder Search, Google & Diversity Search.
- Excellent phone skills, desire to screen candidates; takes excellent screening notes with ability to create enticing candidate write-ups for Hiring Managers to review.
Client Management and Administrative experience:
This person be responsible for managing the relationship with 1 or more recruitment teams.
- Recruiting for a broad range of complex sales roles nationwide and also technical roles such as Electrical/Mechanical/Software/Controls Engineering, IT, Cloud and Cybersecurity.
- 5+ year of Agency and Corporate recruiting experience for professional and management level roles.
- Experience with Avature or Taleo
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
- Industry experience with Buildings Technology, Buildings Controls, System Integrators, Fire Protection, Security, Access Control & Alarm, HVAC.
- Track record of both Agency and Corporate Recruiting experience, experience working on Executive roles is a plus.
Recent experience with the following industry:
Buildings Systems, Controls, Fire & Security:
“This is a contract position for an initial duration of 12 MONTHS with the possibility of extension or going permanent, depending on your performance as well as the manager’s needs”.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $30.00 to $37.50 /hour
Employment agency in Coral Gables, Florida