American Security & Investigations offers you a solid, stable and interesting career, with an opportunity for advancement.American Security, L.L.C. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, sex, gender identity, creed, ancestry, disability, sexual or affectional orientation, marital, color, religion, national origin, status with regard to public assistance, protected veteran status, individuals with disabilities or any characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. Job Skills / Requirements
This is a temporary position lasting approximately 3 months.
1. Partner with recruitment and operations to develop a high-volume recruitment strategy for each market.
2. Review and follow up on system applications, prospects, Facebook candidates, etc.
3. Conduct initial phone interviews to qualify candidates for next steps.
4. Special projects for the larger recruitment team.
5. Other responsibilities as needed.
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GED Associates degree or 1-3 years equivalent experience