Job Title: Senior Human Resource Consultant
Reports To: HCOS Consulting Executive
FLSA Status: Exempt as defined by Fair Labor Standards Act 29 CFR §§785.1
Job Summary: Work with the Human Capital and Organizational Strategies staff to provide HR project coordination, solutions to operational challenges, and generalist level services to support the human resources strategy within client organizations.
· Serve as a senior lead on HR related projects as requested by HCOS management or clients. Examples of projects include:
· Serve as a central coordination point for clients in support of their HR day-to-day operations. Examples of coordination include:
· Serve as an “HR Generalist” professional for clients and provide the following services in alignment with agreed upon engagement letters. Generalist level services may include:
· Coordinate and deliver services within HCOS niche and team budgets for clients, and maximizing opportunities to hone business acumen skills. Examples include:
· Assist with various internal Human Capital projects and supporting the Advisory Department as needed
· College degree required in HR or other Business Management emphasis
· Previous HR or Organizational Development experience of 5-10 years required.
· Previous HR/Payroll/Benefits administration experience of 3 years required.
· SHRM-CP, PHR or SPHR Preferred
· Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel & Word; PowerPoint experience preferred
· Advanced knowledge of DOL, EEOC, FLSA, ADA, ERISA, etc. laws, rules and regulations.
· Excellent organizational, analytical and time management skills required
· Strong verbal and written communication skills required
· Ability to work under pressure and meet stringent deadlines
While performing the duties of this job the employee will regularly be required to sit, stand, reach, walk, drive, kneel, crouch, crawl and lift and/or move up to 25 lbs.
This link will be re-directed to the LinkedIn platform to complete an application.
HoganTaylor LLP is one of the largest public accounting firms in the Oklahoma and Arkansas region with offices in Tulsa, Oklahoma City, Fayetteville and Little Rock. The firm was ranked No. 91 in the 2019 Inside Public Accounting’s “IPA 100” list, which ranks the nation’s largest accounting firms by U.S. net revenue. HoganTaylor is a member of the BDO Alliance USA, a nationwide association of independently owned local and regional accounting, consulting and service firms with similar client goals. As an independent member, HoganTaylor may confer with BDO’s top technical professionals when an outside opinion or specialized knowledge is needed. As a result of a merger of two well-established Oklahoma accounting firms in 2009, our Tulsa, Oklahoma City and Fayetteville, Arkansas, offices began doing business as HoganTaylor. In the years since, the firm has continued to grow. In 2015, a Little Rock, Arkansas, office was opened. Most recently, on January 1, 2018, the Little Rock firm of JPMS Cox joined forces with HoganTaylor bringing the total numbers of employees to more than 300 personnel, each professional a knowledge expert in important and highly specialized areas of accounting.