Job Title: Recruiting Manager - Contract
Founded in 1992 and based in Atlanta, Safe-Guard Products is driven by the steadfast commitment to provide unparalleled service and the highest quality vehicle protection products to the automotive, RV, marine, and motorcycle/powersports industries. In their twenty-five-year history, Safe-Guard has grown to over 600 employees across the U.S., with a client roster of over 35 leading brands, who serve over 10,000 dealers, and protect over 11 million consumers under Safe-Guard contracts.
Safe-Guard's mission is to provide products and solutions to the motor vehicle industry that drive customer retention and protect consumers from the perils of ownership. Safe-Guard is experiencing dynamic growth and has earned a stellar reputation from customers, partners, and peers by providing: 1) the highest quality protection products in the industry, 2) a broad platform of value-added technology, marketing, and training solutions, and 3) unparalleled client and customer service.
Position Overview: Contract Recruiting Manager
As a Contract Recruitment Manager, you will report to the Head of HR and be responsible for working directly with HR colleagues and business leaders to execute recruiting priorities, create hiring and sourcing strategies and identify passive candidates to support the company's talent objectives. You will build strong partnerships with business leaders to provide a proactive approach to talent acquisition in key areas of our business by driving top diverse talent into hires. This position will utilize your experience in leadership and recruiting to partner with a professional recruitment team to drive results. Understanding the marketplace through benchmarking and networking, you will analyze both recruitment and business trends to provide expert solutions to finding top talent. Your insight will allow you to make recommendations on staffing processes, building talent pipelines and sourcing prospects that result in finding top talent.
Recruitment Manager support business units which may include: Technology, Finance, Operations, and Marketing & Sales
• Lead the team to support the company's hiring needs to achieve recruiting objectives
• Liaise with the business to ensure real-time communication on recruiting initiatives and issues
• Serve as a SME for the business in instances where questions/items arise
• Develop line of business recruitment strategies to support annual business goals
• Create recruitment metrics to measure results
• Communicate recruitment process and practices to internal clients
• Drive and support corporate initiatives for Recruiting & Human Resources (projects)
• Build relationships and act as a resource for recruiting questions and activities
• Provide training and guidance on recruiting related compliance matters
• Analyze team performance to identify trends (i.e., survey results, results of strategies, etc.)
• 10+ years of recruitment experience within a high-growth organization and previous 'direct sourcing' experience is required
• Bachelor's degree
• Agency Recruiting experience a plus
• Demonstrated track record of success in developing and implementing successful and creative recruitment strategies.
• Requires a minimum of 5 years' experience in a leadership capacity
• Working knowledge of ATS systems- ADP WFN is preferred (e.g., Taleo, Hirebridge, iCIMS, etc.)
• Knowledge of compliance related to nondiscrimination/affirmative action laws and regulations
• Demonstrated ability to build relationships with candidates and hiring leaders and desire for strong customer service
• Excellent written and oral communication. Highly articulate, able to deliver presentations with conviction and passion
• Ability to quickly gain an understanding of the business needs and strategy and articulate the needs of a position
• Demonstrated competence in thinking strategically, analytically, conceptually and innovatively. Willing to be hands-on throughout daily activities
• Able to adapt own approach and style to the situation
• A flexible approach and an ability to change direction with minimum disruption to others
• Demonstrated ability to develop strong working relationships and influence
• Self-disciplined, taking pride in managing self to deliver agreed objectives
• A confident and inquisitive communicator who actively listens and questions.
Able to operate in a fast-moving and demanding environment
• A progressive, creative change agent with excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Strong influence and team building skills.
• Process improvement experience
Core Competencies Required:
Teamwork/Collaboration: Support team members by establishing effective interpersonal relationships, and cross functional partnering
Partners across organizational boundaries - Reaches out and to work with associates outside of own department to achieve objectives. Anticipates effects of own area's actions and decisions on other associates and departments; influences others to support individual and team objectives.
Job Knowledge: - Clearly demonstrates a good grasp of key job functions, relevant terminology, technical processes and standards
Has achieved a satisfactory level of technical and professional skill or knowledge in position related areas; keeps up with current developments or trends in area of expertise; understands and uses knowledge, solutions, and capabilities to achieve results.
Customer Experience: Communicate effectively with customers, advocate customer needs and initiate resolution
Takes action to meet customer needs and concerns - Considers how actions or plans will affect customers; responds quickly to meet customer needs and resolve problems; avoids over commitments; responds to customer requests in a timely manner to satisfy customer needs.
Safe-Guard Products International is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, disability or protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.