****Healthcare Contract Recruiters Needed**** *****ONSITE***** (Newburyport, MA)
Will be responsible for the sourcing, recruiting, and hiring of qualified individuals to fill open positions in the organization. Works closely with the business partners to assure that recruiting efforts support the overall needs and goals of individual departments.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities including but not limited to:
• Maintains a pool/file of qualified applicants for potential referral to appropriate managers. Attracts and identifies applicants for positions utilizing a variety of resources, including newspaper advertisements, Internet sites, targeted mailings, community agencies, postings at local schools and colleges, specialized training programs, referrals, etc. Conducts on-site recruitment open houses and attends off-site job fairs.
• Participates in the design of recruitment collateral materials and advertisements.
• Consults with managers on the use of temporary agency staff.
• Ensures that jobs are posted accurately and timely.
• Responds to inquiries from potential applicants. Keeps applicants abreast of the process as is necessary and appropriate. Reviews solicited and unsolicited applications/resumes. Screens appropriate internal and external applicants via phone call or in-person interview.
• Refers appropriate applicants to hiring managers. Conducts interview follow-up with managers and assists as necessary in the decision-making process.
• Consults with the appropriate Business Partner regarding proper salary offers and potential equity pay or market pay issues.
• Coordinates the hiring process including reference and background checks, license verification, verbal offers, scheduling of pre-employment physicals, orientation scheduling and generation of offer and regret letters. Assures the hiring process is efficient and serves as an appropriate introduction to the organization for new colleagues.
• Consults regularly with the appropriate Business Partner to assure proper HR support to specific client areas. Refers employee relation issues to the appropriate Business Partner for follow-up.
• Assists with the placement of colleagues eligible for transitional duty in the Business Entity.
• Meets with internal applicants for career counseling and external applicants for informational interviews.
• Maintains recruitment statistics for both internal tracking and external reporting purposes.
• Monitors recruitment activity to assure that the business entity's commitment to diversity and workplace flexibility is being met; recommends alternative staffing solutions, when necessary, to advance this commitment.
• Is familiar with all openings and is able to back up other recruiters and recruitment efforts.
• Actively participates as a member of the Human Resources team, participating in HR in-services, projects and activities.
• Mentors Human Resources Assistants and Support Team members.
• Provides support to Business Partner team as needed.
• Must have experience in a high volume recruiting organization-healthcare setting is preferred
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent or a minimum of 5 years of recruiting experience.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
• PC skills, preferably Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access) and Outlook (e-mail and calendar), Internet, PeopleSoft. Customer Service orientation with excellent follow-through.
• Minimum of two years of recruitment experience.