National health solutions partner comprised of the nation's leading providers of physician services.
With MEDNAX, you are choosing more than just a job. You are establishing your career path with one of the nation's top health care leaders, committed to take great care of the patient, every day and in every way.
Responsible for creating and executing effective recruitment plans in order to meet the recruitment needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Implement search strategies for candidate generation and sourcing activities, including but not limited to advertisements, cold and warm calls, referrals, mailings and attendance at receptions and conventions.
• Develop comprehensive recruitment plans for specific practice openings assigned.
• Obtain and update practice profiles (datasheets) with demographic information for each practice in assigned region.
• Initiate contact and timely follow up with prospective candidates.
• Screen and refer qualified candidates to Medical Director and/or Regional Management Team. Follow-up with practice and candidates until mutual interest level is determined.
• Conduct reference checks as requested.
• Oversee site visits and interviews for assigned areas, including personal travel to designated site, if required.
• Present offers to candidates or coordinate with Regional Management Team.
• Review and respond to questions related to employment contracts. Negotiate terms or refer to Legal/Regional Management as appropriate.
• Assist in the coordination of future workforce planning needs to ensure acceptable staffing levels at assigned practice locations
• Maintain on-going contact with targeted candidates throughout recruitment process.
• Coordinate with practice to compose advertisements to be published in journals and posted on websites.
• Assist with planning and attending professional meetings and receptions.
• Implement a cold call campaign that meets the requirements established for the department.
• Keep up with the market environment and make suggestions for ad placement (print and online) and meeting attendance as appropriate.
• Network with our physicians and practitioners as well as prospective candidates to obtain referrals for our openings.
• Refer qualified leads for hospital contracts and acquisitions to Business Development as appropriate.
• Document all candidate contact information in Encore database.
• Coordinate multiple offers with other Recruiters and Regional Management as appropriate.
• Monitor various websites for leads.
• Provide written and verbal reports on the status of openings as requested.
• Represent Pediatrix to the physician community group on a national level; introducing physicians to Pediatrix who may at some time in the future be recruited to or acquired by Pediatrix.
• Communicate in a professional, effective manner with Senior Management, Regional Management, Medical Directors, Physicians and other Allied Health professionals as required.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
5-7 years corporate recruitment experience preferred.
Strong and effective communication skills including presentation skills
History of building great working relationships at all levels of the organization
Used to managing multiple openings and priorities
Problem solver and strong organization skills
Minimum of Bachelor's degree preferred
The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the associate a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of his/her position. As the nature of business demands change so, too, may the essential functions of this position.
MEDNAX IS AN Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status