Job ID: 253402
C.R. Laurence Co., Inc. (CRL) is the leading supplier to the glazing, architectural, railing, construction, industrial, and automotive industries. Offering more than 60,000 products, we serve the industry from locations throughout North America, Europe, and Australia.
About the Position:
This is a 6+ month Contract Recruiter position to assist with full cycle recruitment & talent acquisition to support our hiring managers across CRL. If you are a HR professional with a passion for talent acquisition and have strong sourcing skills look no further!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Accountable for project managing and overseeing the recruiting for 15-20 roles
• Ability to develop recruitment and sourcing strategy designed to attract quality talent in the hiring pipeline
• Reporting on KPI's and metrics via weekly status updates
• Resourceful and able to move the recruiting process forward (scheduling, pre-screening and coordinating the full cycle hiring process to offer stage and onboarding)
• Strong sourcing experience through tools such as LinkedIn and various job boards
• Experienced user of Application Tracking systems (ATS) such as SAP SuccessFactors
• Can handle sensitive and confidential information with professionalism and integrity
• Develop and maintain candidate pipelines, quality contacts and referrals
• Build and maintain collaborative relationships with hiring managers with a focus on results
Skills, Knowledge and Ability Requirements
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field preferred
• 3-5 years+ proven recruiting experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, SAP SuccessFactors ATS, LinkedIn Recruiter or related software
What CRH Americas Offers You
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
C.R. Laurence Co., a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.