Are you a Senior Corporate Recruiter who strives for a challenge and is a top performer?
Would you be interested in an amazing track for upward mobility with excellent training and resources to help you succeed?
Here's some background
We are looking to add top talent to join our team of recruiters for a Virtual opportunity, where our focus is providing RPO workforce solutions to our client; the energy industry's global partner on sustainable energy solutions.
As a Virtual Sr. Corporate Recruiter, you will be responsible for driving all aspects of the talent relationship management process for all Corporate Senior/Management level positions supporting multiple verticals with a focus on Corporate Engineering (non-IT).
This may involve full cycle recruiting (screening, scheduling, interviewing, testing, managing the hiring manager relationship, negotiating, employment branding, benefit and culture questions, follow through after the candidate is hired). This is a 3-6 months Virtual Contract opportunity with potential to go longer.
If you are interested in a fast-paced environment and enjoy the challenge of leading a business to success and providing a consultative approach, then this is your career opportunity!
What you need:
* 5 years of Corporate recruitment experience, with a focus on Corporate Engineering (non-IT)
* Must be able to be highly consultative, provide excellent relationship building abilities and have the ability to influence/guide the client
* Experience working directly with Hiring Managers and managing full life cycle recruitment processes to include: sourcing, screening, behavioral based interviewing and offer negotiations
* Direct sourcing/screening for critical professional and niche positions
* Strong time management and attention to detail
About Talent Solutions:
Talent Solutions combines our leading global offerings RPO, TAPFIN-MSP and Right Management to provide end-to-end, data-driven capabilities across the talent lifecycle. Leveraging our deep industry expertise and understanding of what talent wants, we help organizations address their complex workforce needs. From talent attraction and acquisition to upskilling, development and retention, we provide seamless delivery, leveraging best in breed technology, and extensive workforce insights across multiple countries at scale. ManpowerGroup Talent Solutions is part of the ManpowerGroup family of companies, which also includes Manpower and Experis.
ManpowerGroup is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer