The primary purpose of this role is to ensure successful execution of recruiting strategies aimed at achieving high volume hiring needs across field operations. The designated business areas under the responsibility of this role diverse and geographically dispersed. The The individual in this role utilizes his/her knowledge of business operations and people practices to promote company strategies, priorities, culture, mission and values and drives alignment of HR talent acquisition capabilities to organizational needs.
• Develop and manage pipeline of potential candidates for business through proactive market analysis, data insights, and ongoing relationship management.
• Execute high volume hiring during peak business demands across designated business area; advise and make decisions around candidate selection throughout hiring lifecycle.
• Responsible for developing and executing talent sourcing plans for their business area, screening, and selection of talent pools for exempt and specialized field positions by sourcing diverse candidate pools to attract top caliber talent for organization.
• Partner with internal Talent Acquisition COEs and Shared Service team to develop sourcing strategies to support hard to hire area and roles and increase brand recognition.
• Serve as brand ambassador in marketplace by supporting and championing company's recruitment branding strategy to effectively attract top talent by building awareness and promoting localized recruiting efforts through social media channels.
5 years of experience in full lifecycle recruiting process, at least a year of corporate recruiting experience.
•5 years of experience with candidate search techniques, including identification of target companies, resume mining experience, cold-calling, and name generation
•5 years of experience with behavioral interviewing
•5 years of experience recruiting mid- to senior-level roles
•5 years of experience using an applicant tracking system
•3 years of experience sourcing through candidate social networking tools and using creative sourcing
methodologies (X-ray, FlipSearch, Boolean Search)