This position provides day-to-day administrative support to the Recruiting Team, database administration and research to target organizations to provide appropriate candidate prospects. This role requires effectively multi-tasking while providing excellent customer service and building solid working relationships with our clients and the recruiting team in order to effectively manage all matters independently. Position is located at MGS' Corporate Headquarters, HUB or client site.
o Enter and maintain candidate information into applicant tracking system
o Generate recruitment metric reports both manually and using applicant tracking system
o Create, file and maintain filing system for resumes, applications and miscellaneous paperwork
o Resume conversion
o Input test results
o Application maintenance
o Database maintenance
o Arrange appointments with potential candidates requiring extensive phone time
o Candidate follow-up
o Provide assistance with reference checks
• Pre-screen and interview scheduling for Recruiters or Client Hiring Managers (20%)
• Coordinate recruiting team communications with the following: (15%)
o On-boarding process for candidates/employees
o Corporate updates
o Account updates
o Conference calls
o Team travel coordination
• Invoicing coordination (10%)
• Performs other related duties as assigned (5%)
• Bachelors Degree preferred
Required Years Experience
• 1+ years relevant administrative, human resource or recruitment process experience
Required Technical/ Functional Skills
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business information such as job descriptions, business articles, corporate and client communications, etc.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, recruiters, executives, candidates and the public.
• Internet experience including job boards, job posting and networking.
• Ability to build effective relationships with recruiting team and candidates
• Ability to communicate effectively with others, both orally and written.
• Ability to remain adaptable and flexible.
• Strong customer orientation.
• Strong organizational skills, including time management and multi-tasking.
• PC Proficiency in MS Office and the ability to navigate within the various Technology systems.
• No Travel required
About Talent Solutions
Talent Solutions combines our leading global offerings RPO, TAPFIN-MSP and Right Management to provide end-to-end, data-driven capabilities across the talent lifecycle. Leveraging our deep industry expertise and understanding of what talent wants, we help organizations address their complex workforce needs. From talent attraction and acquisition to upskilling, development and retention, we provide seamless delivery, leveraging best in breed technology, and extensive workforce insights across multiple countries at scale. ManpowerGroup Talent Solutions is part of the ManpowerGroup family of companies, which also includes Manpower and Experis.
ManpowerGroup is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer
Organization: Talent Solutions RPO
Minimum Salary: 33,750 - Maximum Salary: 56,250
Incentive (if applicable): No
Benefits: ManpowerGroup offers a comprehensive benefits package to include Medical, Dental, Life insurance and Disability for Staff and Consultants, as well as 401K.