Department: HR-Insurance/Employee Benefits
Direct-Reports: Operations Manager
Consulting with the possibility to be perminant.
A nationwide HCM company located in Elmwood Park, NJ is looking for a licensed insurance producer to be our next valued team member.
Bilingual is a plus -Spanish
Please provide an hourly rate
To be a successful insurance manager you must be great at:
• Providing excellent customer service
• Prospecting and generating new business through networking, leads & referrals
• Calling, presenting and assisting in selling market based products and services
• Conducting policy reviews and updating policies and coverage’s as needed
• Understanding COBRA, ACA in addition to various state regulations a must.
Below are a few requirements of a Benefits Manager:
• Professional phone etiquette
• Identifying and qualifying sales leads generated from a variety of sources, including networking, referrals, marketing,, and lead databases
• Setting appointments and meeting with customers and business owners in their places of business, or other settings like virtually.
• Presenting and explaining our products and services using a consultative approach, based on a true understanding of clients’ needs and goals
• Multi-tasking skills
• Managing a staff of other highly trained professionals.
• Maintain an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude daily
• A great self-starter and self-motivated
• Intermediate computer skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and various windows application
• Life and Health License a MUST
CHR is a nationwide payroll, insurance, and HR Outsourcing company serving all types of industries and company sizes. With over 51 years of HCM experience, CHR Is an industry leader and continues to pave the way for the PEO/ASO industry. Located in Elmwood Park, NJ, CHR is perfectly located in the most densely populated area in the USA and access to all of NJ major highways.