Our client, a leading marketer of dairy-based food products for consumers, foodservice professionals and food manufacturers, is currently seekingan Remote HR Generalist for a 3 month contract position.
In addition to working with the world's most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
There are 4 different shifts. Our client will be hiring one candidate to work each shift consistently.
Pay Rate - $23.00Hour
The primary focus of this role will be to provide support for employees and managers across Land O'Lakes on COVID-19 related inquiries. This includes being knowledgeable on CDC guidelines and Land O'Lakes' interpretation of the guidelines, providing recommendations to employees.
Virtual / Remote Position
Primary responsibilities include:
• Receive and respond to COVID Hotline calls
• Provide recommendations to employees, following CDC and Internal LOL guidelines, specific to COVID questions and situations
• Maintain depth of knowledge for CDC guidelines and Land O'Lakes interpretation of guidelines and regulations
• Maintain COVID information and case tracking
• Maintain confidentiality of information received from employees, managers and HRBPs
• Collaborate with the HR Solution Center to provide insights and knowledge sharing for anticipated questions and leave processing
Education and Experience
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• 3-5 years' experience in customer service, Human Resources or related experience desired
Competencies and Other Skills:
• Strong customer service experience along with excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple changing priorities
• Proven organization and detail-oriented execution
• Ability to make decisions independently within broad guidelines
• Strong partnership skills; Must be a team player
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position Kristen.Adams@kellyservices.com
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly , we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.