Our valued client located in Hamilton, NJ is the largest specialist medical communications network in the world. They are a group of 14 medical communications and creative agencies that together provide complete in-house consulting and communications services to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. They are currently seeking and experienced Recruiter for a 1-2 month temporary assignment which will be remote. The pay rate will be $35-45/hr depending upon experience.
• Manages full life-cycle recruitment for assigned open jobs: includes sourcing candidates, conducting phone screen and onsite/virtual interviews, facilitating debrief sessions
• Builds applicant sourcing pools
• Develops strong relationships with hiring managers and internal stakeholders
• Communicates effectively with internal customers
• Creates and posts advertisements to job boards, social media sites, participates in career fairs and coordinates with outside agencies when necessary
• Updates and maintains company applicant tracking system
• Presents company as an employer of choice while conducting an initial phone screen; discusses job requirements and provides an overview of the company, including history, opportunities, benefits, etc. in line with company guidelines and regulatory compliance
• Conducts reference checks on candidates
• Attends weekly team meetings with US Recruitment team
• Maintains recruitment status report in real time
Education/Work Experience/Skills :
• Bachelor's degree - preferably in the field of Human Resources
• 3+ years' experience in recruitment; pharmaceutical industry preferred
• Excellent sourcing skills, utilizing a variety of different methods, including: LinkedIn, job boards, social media, alumni resources, print media, Boolean searching, etc.
• Working knowledge of applicant tracking systems; Taleo preferred
• Effective multitasking skills and the ability to shift priorities quickly
• Team player with strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to build a strong rapport with all levels of candidates, employees and managers
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office including, Word, Excel, Outlook
• Outstanding work ethic and ability to partner well with internal team members
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
* Email resume to KERC415@kellyservices.com , or call Kerrie at 516-476-7765 *
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.