Bethany Christian Services strengthens andequips families to be the answer for vulnerable children, both in localcommunities and around the globe. We do this by protecting children, empoweringyouth, and strengthening families through quality socialservices. Thousands of children are in need of the support and safety thatcomes from being part of a family. Bethany is on the front line of providingsolutions.
The Recruiter or Regional Talent Partner (RTP) will serve as the link between branches/departments and Human Resources with the goal of facilitating excellent hires for the organization. Their top priority will be to ensure an effective and consistently outstanding process and experience for new employees joining the organization. In partnership with Regional Directors and hiring managers, the RTP will assist with posting, resume review, phone screening and interviewing candidates for key positions in the region, resulting in high quality hires for the organization.
1. Partner with assigned region to post, source, screen, interview and hire new talent to the organization.
Manage and continually improve Bethany's online presence on a wide variety of job boards;
Work with hiring managers to create candidate search strategy for difficult to fill positions;
Manage the online recruitment and application process in Cornerstone for Bethany;
Actively recruit top talent through sourcing, cold calling, email, and other reach outs for difficult to fill positions;
Effectively and thoroughly document search process and interviews, maintaining strict confidentiality.
2. Sourcing and Pipeline Development
Partner with hiring managers to identify potential candidate pools for top talent;
Review resumes and applications and assess top candidates to recommend;
Continually work to develop candidate pipelines for strategic positions within the organization;
Partner with Branch Directors to source talent for new and growing programs or contracts.
3. Assist Hiring Manager in aligning initial onboarding
Initiate onboarding process for new hire as they join the Bethany team within the HRIS system, ensuring a smooth handoff to the hiring manager for orientation and training;
Follow up with new hires, ensuring they have what they need and are being actively supported and resourced in their new roles.
4. Serve as a collaborative member of the HR team, cross training where necessary.
Work collaboratively with the Regional Talent Partners, continually learning and supporting one another, covering and assisting with other positions as needed;
Participate in the larger HR team regarding process improvement, strategic planning, and cross training as needed.
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Social Work, Communication, Marketing or a related field;
• 2 years of experience in full life-cycle recruiting or 3 years of work experience in a social work position;
• Bilingual Preferred;
• Excellent verbal and written communication, with behavioral interviewing experience;
• Working knowledge of MS Office Suite, and HRIS systems (Cornerstone On Demand Recruiting preferred);
• Active motor vehicle license and a reliable automobile with adequate insurance coverage;
• Pass a criminal history screen, including state and local child protection agency registries;
• Subscription to and integration of the organizational Statement of Faith, Confidentiality Agreement, and Cultural Diversity Commitment.