This position provides day-to-day administrative support to the Recruiting Team, database administration and research to target organizations to provide appropriate candidate prospects. This role requires effectively multi-tasking while providing excellent customer service and building solid working relationships with our clients and the recruiting team in order to effectively manage all matters independently. This is a virtual opportunity working out of your home office.
• ATS (applicant tracking system) maintenance (50%)
o Enter and maintain candidate information into applicant tracking system
o Generate recruitment metric reports both manually and using applicant tracking system
o Create, file and maintain filing system for resumes, applications and miscellaneous paperwork
o Resume conversion
o Input test results
o Application maintenance
o Database maintenance
o Arrange appointments with potential candidates requiring extensive phone time
o Candidate follow-up
o Provide assistance with reference checks
• Pre-screen and interview scheduling for Recruiters or Client Hiring Managers (20%)
• Coordinate recruiting team communications with the following: (15%)
o On-boarding process for candidates/employees
o Corporate updates
o Account updates
o Conference calls
o Team travel coordination
• Invoicing coordination (10%)
• Performs other related duties as assigned (5%)
• Bachelors Degree preferred
Required Years Experience
• 1+ years relevant administrative, human resource or recruitment process experience
Required Technical/ Functional Skills
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business information such as job descriptions, business articles, corporate and client communications, etc.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, recruiters, executives, candidates and the public.
• Internet experience including job boards, job posting and networking.
• Ability to build effective relationships with recruiting team and candidates
• Ability to communicate effectively with others, both orally and written.
• Ability to remain adaptable and flexible.
• Strong customer orientation.
• Strong organizational skills, including time management and multi-tasking.
• PC Proficiency in MS Office and the ability to navigate within the various Technology systems.
• No Travel required
ManpowerGroup is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer