Longbridge Financial, LLC is an innovative company committed to responsibly helping senior homeowners reshape their financial future to improve their retirement. Working together with other reputable companies in the financial services industry, we are moving into exciting new directions for the reverse mortgage business and anticipate rapid expansion offering many opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Recently recognized as an Industry Changemaker, Longbridge CEO Chris Mayer looks at the industry differently and values employees at all levels who drive our company forward. In fact, we are now a top 5 reverse mortgage lender.
Why work with us
At Longbridge Financial, "We do the right thing" is more than a mantra, it's our guarantee. We want to attract the best and brightest-that's why we're committed to giving our employees the support they need and the respect they deserve. We offer competitive compensation packages and benefits, as well as a strong marketing and operations foundation. Join us for a rewarding career with remarkable growth potential. Ready to be changemaker and be a part of a team to help propel Longbridge to number one?
Longbridge Financial is looking for an Internal Recruiter to join our team! This can be a remote position. The recruiter will be responsible for filling all positions across the company and coordinating our recruiting efforts with outside recruiting sources like Smart Recruiters and LinkedIn. This role will conduct all first line interviews and help develop job descriptions that attract top talent. The role will work directly with the senior leaders of the company to develop job requirements and hiring plans and this role will report directly to COO.
• Execute full-cycle recruitment including identifying, sourcing, and engaging both passive and active candidates through innovative recruitment tactics
• Work closely with managers to understand their needs to identify the right talent while ensuring goals are met
• Identify and source candidates through multiple channels including job boards, employee referrals, social media sites, associations, etc
• Effectively pre-screen/interview candidates to determine skills and fit in relation to role requirements while serving as the primary point of contact throughout the entire recruitment process
• Provide regular updates to managers on pipeline development and progress of hiring initiatives
• Maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality at all times
3+ years of recruiting experience required, sales or mortgage experience strongly preferred
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative and build strong productive relationships
Must be able to consistently make outbound calls to prospective candidates
Must be a self-starter who can work in a production-driven, fast-paced environment.