People 2.0 is the leading provider of contingent workforce engagement solutions within the U.S. and globally. People 2.0 was created with the idea of helping independent recruiters, recruiting firms, RPO's, MSP's and online staffing platforms create reoccurring contingent workforce revenue streams while allowing them to focus on their core competencies. In the U.S., People 2.0 pays approximately 10,000 employees each week in all 50 states.
The Corporate Recruiter is a contract-to-perm role and is responsible for full life-cycle recruitment efforts of the organization. This includes sourcing, interviewing, selecting candidates and completing the entire evaluation, offer and on-boarding process for People 2.0's international operations. This position will be responsible for placing at all levels, from administrative support to executive, with a heavy focus on international sales roles, but also to include, Operations, IT, Sales, Accounting, etc. - across the company's locations in the Americas, APAC and EMEA.
Contract details: The duration of the temporary employment is for 6months, which at that time the position has the potential to convert to a full-time permanent position.
Location: This position can be done anywhere remotely in the United States or Canada, or if you prefer to work onsite at one of the office locations.
• Confers with all levels of the organization to identify personnel needs, create job specifications, job duties, qualifications, and skills required for internal roles
• Support the company's diversity & inclusion and equity initiatives in all aspects of recruiting, hiring, growth and retention
• Determine the best job posting platforms and efforts by creating job ads and overseeing recruitment strategy
• Prioritize time and efforts by urgency and operational needs of open requisitions
• Track recruitment KPI's, like time-to-hire, course-to-hire and time-to-fill
• Strong presence with the executive leadership team of the company, supporting multiple business lines internationally
• Proactively provide updates on open requisitions to the Vice President of Human Resources, escalating issues as they arise.
• Must maintain a thorough understanding of the Company's growth strategy and make staffing recommendations to management, as needed
• Responsible for contacting, screening and tracking all applicants
• Review application and interview applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements, and to provide information about the organization and position
• Based on screening of applicants, determine whether or not to continue them in the hiring process, send appropriate applicant notifications based on these decisions
• Oversee the Company's internship program by identifying and partnering with local universities
• Develops and maintains contacts with schools, alumni groups, and other public organizations to find and attract applicants
• Stay informed about local hiring events, career fairs and participate in events when beneficial
• Provides information on company facilities and job opportunities to potential applicants
• Performs reference checks, skills surveys, etc. on applicants
• Manages any external third-party relationships associated with talent acquisition strategies
• Ensures that candidates have a highly positive experience during the People 2.0 recruitment and selection process.
• Ensures that the hiring process complies with People 2.0's policies and procedures and with country specific employment laws and regulations.
• Additional responsibilities as needed
Skills and Qualifications
• Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business preferred or related years of experience
• Minimum 5-7 years' experience in an in-house corporate level recruitment role
• International recruitment experience working with different time zones
• Experience managing a full cycle recruitment strategy for an international organization
• Proven success and experience at a sales driven organization placing senior level business development roles and comfortable with extending and negotiating sales offers of employment
• Exceptional communication skills, high-energy and enthusiastic about the Company's goals and values
• Ability to effectively communicate and present to executives on talent updates and progress
• Hands-on experience with recruitment software and Applicant Tracking Systems, including implementations
• A wide knowledge of interviewing strategies and skills - phone, video, panel, etc.
Solid working knowledge of broad human resources functional areas including knowledge of federal and state employment laws
Demonstrated leadership and communication skills that effectively direct, motivate, collaborate and influence at all levels within the organization
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.