ATHENA Consulting is an award-winning staffing firm serving state and local governments. Our mission is to make lives better! We make our Clients' Lives Easier by engaging and supporting our clients, partnering with them to be the most knowledgeable staffing partner. We make our Employees' Lives Better by identifying and cultivating their talents and matching these talents with our customers' needs. ATHENA places a high value on customer service, accountability and getting the job done.
Successful ATHENA employees will display the following characteristics:
You strive to be the best in your field currently and in the future.
You like to make your employer look good.
You find solutions, where others only see problems.
You are proactive, you make and meet commitments, and you perform your duties exceedingly well.
You are aware of the employer's needs at all times and are well-versed in what you personally and ATHENA can offer them as a whole.
You have the ability to work with diverse, integrated, deliverable-driven teams to accomplish the larger mission.
The benefits of working for ATHENA include:
Support from a team of professionals committed to making your life better.
Medical, dental and vision insurance.
401k with a generous employer match.
Easy to use employee self-serve HR portal.
Paid time off varies by contract - be sure to inquire with your Recruiter.
Due to high demand for our staffing services during the covid-19 pandemic, we are recruiting for temporary Recruiters to start immediately. The ideal candidate is a results-driven and energetic business professional with an innate sense of customer service. The recruiter is responsible for screening, interviewing, and matching qualified applicants with current and forecasted positions for a designated group of existing clients, as well as maintaining great working relationships with clients and on-site supervisors.
This remote position pays $20 per hour and a pre-employment criminal background check is required.
1. Responsible for full cycle recruiting to meet the multiple organizational staffing goals.
2. Collaborate with client site supervisors and interview teams to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against the client's required criteria.
3. Identify and source appropriate talent for current client vacancies.
4. Identify future talent needs and proactively recruit and source to develop talent pool.
5. Develop strong relationships with clients, site supervisors and HR.
6. Use recruiting software and applicant tracking systems to track applicants from resume submission through on-boarding.
7. Participate in employment events such as career fairs.
8. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
2. 2+ years of customer service experience in a professional environment.
3. Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is required.
4. Strong oral and written communication skills.
5. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with candidates and clients.
6. Strong attention to detail.
7. Excellent work ethic.
9. The ability to work from home including a computer/laptop with a minimum of 20 Mbps download speed; 5Mbps upload, 4 GB of RAM, 64 GB hard drive and a recent Windows operating system. Your computer should either be hard-wired or connected to the internet through a modem (no hotspots).