Proctor Staffing, a fresh and exciting staffing company is looking for a dynamic and resourceful recruiter with marketing abilities. The Recruiting and Marketing Assistant supports the implementation of the firm's strategic recruiting plan and marketing plan, with heavy focus on staffing contract workers in any industry.
Responsibilities: This position will carry out a range of responsibilities including but not limited to:
• Participate in the recruiting process in areas such as telephone screens, data collection,maintenance of the master resume and candidate info database, collateral, events,interview scheduling and coordination and other related tasks
• Assists with the planning and implementation of all aspects of recruiting events
• Attends recruiting events such as career fairs and marketing events and is responsible for the timely set up of the exhibit display
• Assist in the development and maintenance of relationship with candidates, employees,recruiters, college and university officials and alumni groups
• Provides support to the Marketing Manager in areas regarding marketing materials and project support, press release development, research and data mining, direct mail campaigns and social media maintenance.
• Create and manage job orders
• Other duties as assigned
Requirements: This position requires the following minimum education and experience:
• Bachelor's degree from a 4 year accredited university in the field of Human Resources, Marketing,General Business or other related area
• Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
• Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations and serve as a representative of the organization in a professional manner
• Ability to engage in a professional manner with a variety of audiences including staff, prospective employees, clients, referral sources, visitors to the firm, etc.
• Strong leadership abilities
• Highly detail-oriented with strong organizational and time management skills
• Ability to manage many projects simultaneously
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to organize, prioritize an manage several assignments simultaneously
• Self-motivation and self-starter attitude and open to a variety of tasks
• Proficiency with a variety of software including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Proficiency with use and maintenance of a variety of social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr, Instagram, Vimeo, Google+, etc.
Bachelor's degree in business, human resources marketing or related field preferred
Job Type: Full-time
relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment